3 New Colours

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Dollfie
Human Avatar: 227963

Post by Dollfie »

I was so happy when I saw that news post! Since I saw my first Celinox I knew I needed a dark matter one. The only problem was there wasn't one so I settled with a DM Feli... until today. Dolliloquy was changed instantly and she will never, ever be changed again. So much love to the artist!

As for the other ones... well I didn't look much at first because of the dark matter in my eyes. The hydrus escalade is okay. The pose is really weird for me but the details on it are lovely, especially the tentacle tails. The chai is a lot of love. I like the "Imma gonna slap you!" pose.
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

I love the chai! I don't have space for one, but I love the idea of an angry, bloody teddy bear. It makes me think of...I dunno...a twisted tale from The Wizard of Oz or something (the little pink clockwork bear, anyone?).
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

None of these are my 'favorite" pet species, but I have to say that I like all three new colors for them. The Chai is just evil enough, but still cute in a weird way. The Celinox could use a fluffier tail but overall looks really great. The Escalade looks very wicked and ocean-y. I like the tribal accents. Good work on these to the artists!
Last edited by shaelyn76 on 18 Jun 2007 09:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
kerg

Post by kerg »

I love the Celinox so so much. :D The pose, the expression, and...well, the fact that it's a Celinox. I've been wanting to change my DM Demi for a while, and I think this might be the pet I get. But then I'd have two Celinoxes, so I'm not sure.

I like the Escalade too, especially the design on the bracelets. The one thing I don't like is the tentacle tails. There's nothing wrong with them, I just don't like tentacles. I like it a lot compared to most Hydrus pets, but it's not my favorite Escalade color.

The Chai is okay. I'm not a big fan of the color or the species, but I can see how some would like it. The pose seems kind of strange though.
Saikako

Post by Saikako »

Love the escalade but the pose is strange. It's stepping on its tail...again. But it's super cute and I love the glow the little blue markings give.