New Tyrannian Petpets

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Illuen

New Tyrannian Petpets

Post by Illuen »

Image Image Image Image
Crabula, Ona, Rock and Bloop, respectively.

At first, I was rather disappointed in this, barring, of course, the Pet Rock, which is, like all Pet Rocks, fantastic and entertaining, and rather witty. the other ones, while not as creative, are not particularly badly done, just uninspired. In particular, I think the Tyrannian Ona's bone is cute, and I love the look it has on its face.
No spoony bard could spin a sweeter tale.
Iggy

Re: New Tyrannian Petpets

Post by Iggy »

Illuen wrote:which is, like all Pet Rocks, fantastic and entertaining, and rather witty.
Except Mutant. Mutant rock suck.

Not a bad batch, but not as awesome as...the Anubis/ Nuranna batch, or even Angelpuss/Slorg like.

Rock is funky. Crabula has a fun posing. The dorsal fin is also a good ida.
Ona and Bloop, don't really like these.
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Cool

Post by hebdenhippy »

The rock is cool, but I'm not very keen on the others. The Bloop looks rubbish, it's just like, a brown blob, the Ona is Ok but I think the feet look wierd and the Crabula is quite good I guess
ladynight6

Post by ladynight6 »

I like the rock! The Ona the expression on its face and the bone are really cute, but I don't like the colour much... :S The blood is crap and the crabula is meh.
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

The Rock is always good. As for the others... Well, they're brown-spotted and angry. Nothing that great. I mean, the Bloop, for instance. It's a haunted ink blot. I'm sure an ancient one is going to be brown and angry. Why not make it some reptilian form or something? Not just hunched and pointy. The Ona is badly done. As for the Crabula... MEH!!!
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

The Rock is pwnage, as usual. Love that pet.

The other ones, however, are lackluster.
varii

Post by varii »

Eh, I don't hate them..nothing I'd run out to give my pets though. The first three are actually rather cute, but the Bloop..eh. I dunno. The tooth it throwing me off. I mean, I know it's supposed to be an ink blob, but if it is solid enough to have little poker things on its head (forgetting that word) and have a furrowed brow, shouldn't the tooth be outlined? Maybe not, but I think that's what bothers me the most about it.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

The Rock is nice, nothing surprising about that. The rest are meh, nothing surprising about that either.
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
checkers

Post by checkers »

I find the rock amusing, alike all the other Rocks because of there.

cool customness, cheeky and charecturistics(sp?) The rocks: 4 C's!
I could use one of these rocks on a Pet that is an artist sclupting, like Carving into the rock with that leaf fossil.
Shenzhou

Post by Shenzhou »

Sorry if this is considered bumping, but I've got a question about the Tyrannian Rock.

Has anybody been able to paint it Tyrannian yet? So far, I haven't been able to, and the Rainbow Pool doens't list it as paintable (though it includes the other ones in this thread).

So TNT just forgot to update the Rainbow Pool?
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

According to Wuwwy's shop a few days ago they aren't paintable yet, but the other three from this batch are.
koops

Post by koops »

the rock rocks