Royal boy and girl Peophins

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Sayle

Post by Sayle »

These are absolutely lovely. I like the colours on both of them, and I think they have just the right amount of jewelry; enough to establish that they're royal, but not so much that it's overpowering. It's nice to see a colour that doesn't suffer from the template pose.
sureq

Post by sureq »

...ARGH

Here I am trying to get the courage to disown some permies I have when the pound comes back - and now here I am wanting one of these. A male royal girl peo.

After I lost the chance for a royalboy kyrii I was devastated - and even though the royalboy peo is what seems to be the most suitable replacement...I can't keep my eyes of the girl.

Maybe silver wouldn't mind giving up his dream of becoming a maraquan kau, and settle for a royalty instead.

Too hard to decide!
ImageImage
FaeMcCloud

Post by FaeMcCloud »

I'm in the same position as sureq xD I was so preparing myself to quit neo entirely and then I see these lovely things >>;; I don't have a lot of NP left over, just enough to probably paint one more pet, so it's going to be male royal girl peophin for me. That shade of blue, so lovely --;;

Fae
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Post by hebdenhippy »

OMG! I love them, they are gorgeous, after i saw the disgusting Royal Yurbles I thought that the chances of getting some nice, uncrowded Royal pets was slim, but now these come, and they're beautiful, easy on the eyes, elegant, perfect ^^ I especially love the Royal Girl, may just have to get one
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Someone on PPT was commenting that these peophins look familiar. I think there's a reason for that:

ImageImage
ImageImage

Since I liked the Royal Flotsams -- one of the best done of the old (or new, for that matter) Royal pets, I'm OK with that. :-)
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

Wow, who knew there'd be GOOD pets after the devamp?
PharaonicQuiche

Post by PharaonicQuiche »

... Ack, gosh. They're both lovely. Mad love for the colors. I know I want one, but I'm not sure which. D: I sure didn't expect anything of that quality for peophin day, though.
SeaNymph

Post by SeaNymph »

Thank you thank you thank you. These are wonderful. Now I have a goal for Neo again. Since the revamp no pet color has really grabbed me.
But these are so nice. I like the Royal Girl more. Her cloak and the head fin jewelry are what really catch my attention. Nice detail.
Bif

Post by Bif »

These are AMAZING! At first I didn't like the boy very much, but now I can't decide which I like best. I think I need two royal pets:P

The girl reminds me of the Greek God of Wisdom - the one with the owl. And the boy looks so brave and handsome.

Only thing is - does it look like the boy is wearing two coats to anyone else? The one with fur and one under that one. It still looks good, but I just noticed it is all.
koops

Post by koops »

the female looks beatiful
colettecop

Post by colettecop »

Oh wow. Darnit -- I WANT that Royalgirl Peophin! I'd pretty much stopped playing Neo but I never did get another peophin after my very first pet, and this one is just so elegant and lovely. And, unlike my other pets, can be customized if I ever wanna play around with that. :)

I do wish the headplates were removable though. The Royalgirl's is much more golden then other Peophins', to match her clothing, so I fear the lovely gold trimmed clothing would mismatch other headplates. :(