More TNT wackiness.

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
Illuen

More TNT wackiness.

Post by Illuen »

This would be all well and good.... if it wasn't for the fact that I have never in my life applied for GOTW. Has this happened to anyone else, or should I be afraid that someone ix haxx0ring my accounts just to ......sign me up for bogus contests? Also, if I do ever decide to submit any GOTW or any other weekly contests, will this silly nomination hurt my chances at all?
No spoony bard could spin a sweeter tale.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

You stole my neomail =(

I entered GOTW several times, now =(
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I think that they're trying to tell you that your future gallery, even if it exists merely as a vague notion in your mind, will inevitably suck. So, don't even bother. How nice.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I don't think that someone needs to be on your account to submit your gallery. If I remeber right, if you have your gallery on a side account you can submit it from your main account. Now I could be wrong, just a thought I had come to mind when reading your post. **shifty eyes**
I think Huggles could be right. TNT is so nice that way.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Oh, I got one.
Dear Sophie, Your Neopian Times submission (Hostile Takeover) was rejected because you sent your submission to the wrong category. Yours Sincerely, The Neopets Team http://www.neopets.com
And I sent it in Short Story. Because it is a Short Story, y'know.