Maple Story - New Huge and Massive General Discussion Thread

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Re: Maple Story - New Huge and Massive General Discussion Thread

Post by Joey »

*revives* This thread must live!

Yeah nothing new has actually happened. Verouky's an I/L, Ezlune's still 60 but Maze PQ will likely change that, Tom has disappeared off the face of Bera *nudge nudge* I was once again reminded of how much I hate random idiots in PQs, and found out that Derina's maxed keen eyes really doesn't cut it in LPQ.

So yeah, like the new siggy?
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

I shall pretend it's college, and the inevitable college work, for that seems a good excuse. :P Yes, I am doing college work. *shifts eyes* Not that I endlessly trail the internet and wait for people to instant message me, no, nothing of the sort. Haha, well, incorporate the fact that I hadn't cycled onto break in a while. Break is now in progress.

And delightful signature Joey. Delightful.
Subeta: Thomas
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I haven't been doing anything exciting recently so I have no screenies to post or anything.

I dunno Joey, you got the job done with Keen Eyes and your tops :)
Click.

Ohh, something exciting did happen though! I got the new fancy centaur outift! I'll post screenshots later if I remember to take some, but here I am (pic ripped from the rankings).
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Kari

Post by Kari »

I'm happy to say that I reached level 40 today. I'm also happy to say I did my first ever PQ today. But I'm sad because we didn't complete it.

It was still fun
derp
Monkeyguy

Post by Monkeyguy »

Centaur costume! Now I might have to come back to Maple Land. We'll see how much I get caught up on my drawing projects this weekend and perhaps I'll re-download MS.
Image Image Image
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Ohh hope to see you on Monkeyguy :D I love the centaur costume, even if it resembles a guy and I had people following me around screaming "U NAKED" yesterday.

Yeah, the PQ was fun, until I dced at boss :( Sorry about that, I started lagging half way though I guess then everything stopped moving, then my screen froze X_x

I have a few screenies from the PQ:
Click.
Click.
Click.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

ok I've caved in and downloaded it.. not really sure what I'm doing, i've registered but the website and game keep telling me my sign in stuff is invalid?! And I emailed for my username and password so I'm not really sure whats going on.. The website let me log on a minute ago and now it wont! Or is that just how MS is sometimes?

..Help..?

:D
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod

Post by Joey »

Did you sign up and download Global Maple Story or European Maple Story? The global in GMS is a lie, as they've been IP banning all new accounts that sign up from Europe to force them to play EMS.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

I downloaded the european one, because I saw on here something about everyone moaning about that..

(also thanks for any help! :D )
checkers

Post by checkers »

I should be on Maple Story some time tomorow, right now I'm having trouble with the downloads, it turns out you have to download one thing to download another, and I did so but then I find out that the final download I did was wrong, so I'm starting over. D: I might be up late ;_;

I really like the look of some of these characters, ever since I've signed up here I wondered what Joey's amazing people were in her siggy..At the current I'm at 2% :/ Hopefully this won't take too long the estimated time says 1:51:00 hours, minutes, seconds. But when the last download said it, it took a few minutes less.

I'm excited to join something quite popular! ^_^
Does anyone here know if Maple Story allows you to use images off-site in banners and such?
http://image.mapleeurope.com/en/guide/mapleinfo_01.jpg
I might make that into a siggy some day, it's really cool looking.

Oh and a final question, how do you get more than one character?

(:
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

OK right I think I've got it sorted.. it seems to be fine if I go through all the find id, find passwork stuff :/

maybe its just cos i only just signed up or something? Or maplestory just knows I'm doomed to fail :P

Anyway, thanks for trying Joey :D
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod

Post by Joey »

You're welcome. I'm actually not as good with help on the tech-ish end of things, but I do try.

Now if you want help with a build, I'm all there.
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

Hm, you might have to join MapleEurope, which would pretty much isolate you from the rest of the community (even more than I am at the moment, haha) because I am pretty sure sign-ups from Europe have been forbidden on Global. At least, you might not be able to log in. Yes, you are allowed to use the banners and images. And when you make your initial character, haha, it becomes pretty obvious how you make the rest of them. :P
Subeta: Thomas
Monkeyguy

Post by Monkeyguy »

Grr! I installed the game earlier today and for some reason all I can get is a black screen to load and then after a couple minutes it disconnects.
Image Image Image
Kari

Post by Kari »

I've become obsessed with LPQ. Today was my first time I did one where it was all members of the guild I'm in.

We scared other parties off with a skill spam!
derp