Nightmare Pets!!!

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Sarivonne

Re: Nightmare Pets!!!

Post by Sarivonne »

Rah wrote:The Archan was the first :) The Nightmare Colour is pretty much DNA's idea :)

Kanis was the third I think?

Ah, that makes complete sense.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Oooh, I like the big Ligeica. I wish the smaller one were lighter like that.

Dammit, and of course the potions came and went during the 3 waking hours once a week when I'm not sitting in front of a computer... grr. I hope they do several token restocks on this one since the demand is going to be huge.

Re: galactic. I am a bit cranky that they stopped drawing more galactics with only a few pets left to go (especially since the Aerie was one of them.) There haven't been any the last two months.
Alleycat

Post by Alleycat »

Guys, the token shop just restocked some more of those potions. Go go go!
Figment
Girl Anachronism

Post by Figment »

I have hopes for this next month maybe filling out the other galactics, wings. It bugs me tooo.

Okay, I LOVE this and want to make several pets this colour immediately. I snagged a potion and am sitting on it for now, waiting and hoping for a fantastic montre or maybe celinox.

Any news yet on whether this is available from the labs? I sooo hope so -- if it is I might keep Damages and zap her for nightmare, any nightmare. I really like all of them. Wouldn't own the archan unless paid to, but I even don't mind it, which I think is a first. The legecia and antelphore are BEAUTIFUL -- I have no nitpicks, none at all.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I like them all, even the archan. They're not too dark for what they're supposed to be, at least on my monitor, except for the legeica's hooves. My favorite is the dillema. I'd be tempted to morph Kaotika if I didn't love the common and chibi magenta color scheme, so I suppose I'll have to wait till I have enough to buy a mystical plushie. I'm personally interested in seeing the ghostly, pherret, and endeavor. I keep waffling back and forth between an account fulls of endeavors and one full of dillemas, but not so much as to actually follow through. Too many pretty pets I have yet to obtain.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Oh how I love this colour. It is just so very cool and holds such potential, it made me squeal when I saw it! I accually like all of them and I'm no a fan of the archan (the redraws), dillema and kanis usually. But them in this colour is just so great. They all look so good. I love the antlers on the antlephore and the way the hooves look. I also love how it's jumping right at you.
My favorite out of them though is the legeica. It is just so gorgeous. It also works so well with my charater Demon (like I said in the A&W board). My favorite part about it is how the fur is turning into smoke, Arbor did such a good job with it. **snuggles it only to be bitten** I'm excited about seeing other pets in this colour.

Also must add in that I'm hopeing for more galactics next month. I have been missing the new galactics. Even if it's just one I'll be happy.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Daww. The dillema is giving us all the finger. How adorable!
Strawberry Limeade

Post by Strawberry Limeade »

I'm apparently in the very small minority that doesn't like any of these. I was lucky enough to snag a potion from the token shop (my weird schedule ftw!) which I'll sit on for a while in case any pets come out that I do like.
FourEyes

Post by FourEyes »

Um, seeing as Subeta is STILL broken for me... Anyone got screenshots of these pets, please?
...Oops. *searching for a smaller sig*
checkers

Post by checkers »

FourEyes wrote:Um, seeing as Subeta is STILL broken for me... Anyone got screenshots of these pets, please?
Sure! Here you go: -I added the Celinox and Warador because I just saw your post on that topic xD
Luxe

Post by Luxe »

For those of you complaining about "neglected species", I just want to let you know that most mentioned (aerie, turdle, feli, malticorn, etc) are lined up for revamps. There's no sense in releasing a species in a new color before a revamp comes out. I believe NC taught the Creative Department that lesson with galactic. ;) So likely, until you see a poll for that species revamp, it will not be made available in galactic in November.
FourEyes

Post by FourEyes »

Thanks, Checkers. ^^

So... I like all of these. Even the Archan. That's a first for me. The Legeica looks delightfully evil, and so does the Kanis. I understand what they tried to do with the Antlephore, but it doesn't really work, in my opinion...
...Oops. *searching for a smaller sig*
Tiki
Human Avatar: 8869

Post by Tiki »

Awesome. My screen is bright enough that they all show up fantastic. :) I've been impatiently waiting for a Galactic Mahar to change Skyride into one, but the name also works with Nightmare pets so I have more options to look forward to now.
Akjara

Post by Akjara »

Three new nightmare pets!
Image Image Image

And they're awesome! I think I found the right colour for my Torrent. *g*
Last edited by Akjara on 03 Nov 2007 03:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Help me to make my Dreams come true?
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

EDIT: Akjara beat me. Damn!

HOLY CRAP THE ENDEAVOR IS WIN.