Now that the pound can transfer..

General help with pet/account decisions, galleries, CSS/HTML and so on.
Aqua

Now that the pound can transfer..

Post by Aqua »

.. Have you guys decided to reorder the pets on your accounts? If so, what is your method/theming behind the reordering?

It'd take eons, but I'm pondering it anyway.. However, I have no idea on theming them. I was thinking maybe using my main for favourite pets, but then I'm not sure how to use the rest. "aquamizuko" is making me think aquatic account, but I'd want to move my maraquan draik to my main if I made it for favourites. XD It'd be interesting to see what others are planning on doing, if anything.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Re: Now that the pound can transfer..

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Oh gawd, I spent at least an hour last night trying to figure out how I was going to organize my transfers, complicated by the fact that I'm trying to zap for Hissi clothes on my main. My plans keep changing, too. :P Eventually, this is how I want my accounts organized:
MAIN
Capillata
Elzar
Zamaritan
-4th slot open for zapping-

SIDE 1
Dalahast
Domatora
Mokoxo
Tunnack

SIDE 2
Apollee
Relives
Vokali

FOSTER ACCOUNT
HoboHodou
-Remaining slots open for zapped foster pets-
I'm not really going for a theme (although one could argue that SIDE 2 is going to be the "LE account"...). Pets are organized based on who they're most likely to get along with, personality-wise. HH (who I call Nick) is going to be the foster account mascot because helping unfortunate beings is something his namesake is renowned for. ;)