Pirate and Fire Hissi

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Pirate and Fire Hissi

Post by hebdenhippy »

Image Image

I think they're both really good.
I like that there is a lot of fire on the Fire one, and it's really vibrant and bright. Looks great! Some Fire pets, in my opinion don't have nearly enough fire markings on them, so this is good.

I think Pirate is very good, the clothes are lovely, I especially like the hat and the jacket. There's even a tiny little skull on the hat ^^
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Re: Pirate and Fire Hissi

Post by Jessi »

I don't really like the fire hissi at all - I think it looks like bad car decals xD It's a little too.. dark, I think? And the flame is a bit too yellow, especially on the face.

The pirate hissi, however, is very, very sexy. it looks like a proper pirate captain (and not a generic one with like, an eyepatch and peg... something). I want one. Too bad the pricetag on pirate is so ridiculous...
Conflict

Post by Conflict »

Wow the pirate hissi is gorgeous. I love the clothes for it. They'll be great to work with. -swoons- the hat is fantastic. As for fire, it's not that bad but is quite flat looking to me, although I do like the strip of fire on the snout a bit. I would save for this pirate hissi if pirate paint brushes weren't 6 or 7 million neopoints. -.-
varii

Post by varii »

I love both of them. Fire is really nice and bright; I kind of like that it looks like car decals. Pirate is lovely. I love all the details, even down to the ring on his tail. I wish he would have had some sort of fancy scabbard/sword though.
rei @ neopets
Paint

Post by Paint »

I've never been much a fan for fire neopets, but I do like this hissi, mainly because it's so vibrant. As for the pirate one, I love it! It's hat and jacket are especially gorgeous, it's such a shame that pirate paint brushes have inflated so ridiculously.

Many thanks to the wonderful Tiel for the set.
Bif

Post by Bif »

I do love both of these. I think that the fire has just been done really lovely.

And I love all the well done details on the Pirate. I do short of wish that it's colour was a bit more interesting than just grey, but then most pirates are grey. So really - no complaints! :)
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

What is there to be said about the incredible Fire Hissi and Pirate Hissi but this:
For crying out loud, why do they not give Pirate Pets cutlasses and muskets? I mean, I understand the whole "in a billion years we might think about making Battledome items wearable" thing, but it especially looks stupid on the Hissi with its wings curled around so badly that if you were new to the site, you wouldn't realize they're wings! Come on, at least a sack of gold or a compass dangling from a necklace?
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(