Need petpet ideas

General help with pet/account decisions, galleries, CSS/HTML and so on.
Jamie

Need petpet ideas

Post by Jamie »

Are we still doing these? If not, delete this. If so, then I'll continue.

The pound is finally up and I've narrowed my pets down to 8! 4 of these have petpets already that I'm happy with, the other four however, need one.

Treid
Extremely up himself, arrogant, thinks he is top stuff. So possibly a 'status' petpet, but I would like it to fit in with his page that hebdenhippy kindly made me.

Kaluhwah
Really nice and has a 'squishy' personality. Possibly a plushie a nice, cute looking petpet.

Syderro
Just plain insane. Colour/personality would be good.

Zayyii
A thief. A criminal looking petpet that fitted his scheme would be great.

Thank you anyone who helps!!!
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Re: Need petpet ideas

Post by hebdenhippy »

For Treid, I'd say maybe a White Gallion? It looks like a royal sort of petpet, and the colours match his fur trimmings

ImageImage

For Kaluhwah, none of the plushie petpets match her colour scheme, so, maybe a Bika or Gympu?

ImageImage Image

For Syderro I think a Darigan Drugal,

ImageImage

And Zayyii maybe a Grey Whinny, or a Zomutt, which I think could look a bit thief-ish

ImageImage Image
varii

Re: Need petpet ideas

Post by varii »

ImageImageImageImageImage
Pirate petpets have a bit more of a blue twinge than the grey petpets, but I've always thought that they still match rather well. And they for certain match the thief personality. My favorites for your Kau are the Crabula, candychan, Jinjah and Eizzil.

ImageImageImageImageImage
It may not be a status petpet, but I've always thought that Acaras and Mia[mice?] look nice together. I chose the zumagorn because they are rather expensive, and I like the thought of an arrogant royal pet having an evilish snake thing whispering advice into their ear. Purple Turtum looks nice too..fits the medieval look. And if you want a showy petpet that picks up the purples and yellows, you can't go wrong with a faerie hasee.
rei @ neopets