Ichumon--New petsite/RPG

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Re: Ichumon--New petsite/RPG

Post by Jessi »

She didn't say add the name of each item they add. But they usually at least mention some, or make it easier to find out (through checking URLs or anything like that). Having to pay to get a list of items is ridiculous no matter how you look at it.

Actually, I seem to be alone, because I'm INCREDIBLY fed up with trying to hatch my pets. I don't like posting on forums (...besides this one), and it's going to take me ages to hatch my stupid eggs at this rate - since the quests you can do for them are pretty much impossible. So far there's nothing really causing me to want to keep playing this site.
Veo

Post by Veo »

For some reason, I remember Dim's quests to be a lot more reasonable - these days, i'll buy an item for 900 iP only to get 700 in return. *sighs* --- I just still to Cortek's quests these days. XD

Jessibean, did you play higher and lower? :/
Ole

Post by Ole »

You can donate apples to the donation hole and then take them back.

And what stops you from finding out the url of an item on ichumon :X? Which sites offer you a list of all the items and their names and their rarity and stats and such for free? Fansites? Feel free to make one :/

We wanted you to work to make your pets :X Not some mindless clicking and naming process =( Where's the fun in that :P? I appreciate your suggestions :D Keep um coming.
Veo

Post by Veo »

Ole said I could make an Ichie database, so, keep an eye out on Promised Land for the update. :)

And Ole, I agree on the egg hatching thing, but with Dim's quests being broken, maybe you should tweak him...?? :<
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

Veo, I did, but it didn't exactly bring me to 100 to hatch a pet. I also did that heart thing on your profile, but apparently you can only do that once per day, so I'm not really making any progress. Oh well.
Veo

Post by Veo »

Jessi - I did all of high and low, as many Dim's quests as I thought as possible, and posted about five times on the forum and got my guys to hatch. The forums posting can be somewhat of a pain, since I don't like doing it, but . . .

I hope this helps. :/
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

I was going to post on the forums, but most of them had like.. one or two active users. And I remember the active post in the random chat forum being something completely emo-ridiculous so I avoided it xD; like I said, I tried poking at Dim's Quests a bit, but so far everything he's asked me for is stuff no one seems to have in a shop, and restocking is boring e_e so it's not very exciting overall.
Veo

Post by Veo »

Hey, nothing wrong with not liking the site, you know. :)
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Ole wrote:And what stops you from finding out the url of an item on ichumon :X? Which sites offer you a list of all the items and their names and their rarity and stats and such for free? Fansites?
Well, Suebta doesn't provide a list directly, but if you run a search for any item under r80 or so you can find out its rarity, its average price, and its description in one go. And if you don't know the name of an item, you can hold your mouse cursor over it and it'll give you the same information, regardless of rarity. I'm also pretty sure the staff of SubetaHQ, which is the "list site" for Subeta, is closely tied to the main site, if both sites aren't already largely run by the same group of people.

Also, the URL of the cat ichie Cranberry was interested in doesn't actually contain the name of the ichie. I tried to use the URL to find the name and the "keyword" turned out to be nonsense that didn't bring up anything when I ran a search with it (or even parts of it), and I still don't know what the cat's really called. :/
Veo

Post by Veo »

That ichie problem is now *somewhat* solved - check out my fansite for a complete list now.

http://www.freewebs.com/testing_v/
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Awesome! Thank you, Veo!
Veo

Post by Veo »

I try and help, tis all. :oops: :oops:

Thanks!
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

Officer 1BDI wrote: Also, the URL of the cat ichie Cranberry was interested in doesn't actually contain the name of the ichie. I tried to use the URL to find the name and the "keyword" turned out to be nonsense that didn't bring up anything when I ran a search with it (or even parts of it), and I still don't know what the cat's really called. :/
Exactly. I tried searching variations of the "keyword," as well as "cat" and "coon," to see if anything would come up before I posted here to ask. I don't like having to jump through hoops just to find out an item name.

Anyway. Thanks for the new section, Veo! There are some ichies there that I like even more than the kitty (Orlandy!). What do the rarities over 99 mean? Are they prizes/retired/special?
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

Yeah, I noticed a lot of the ichies seem to have high rarities, at least by other pet site standards, which sucks =/ There's a lot of them i like, but the rarities are awfully high, especially for a new pet site.

Cranberry, we hijacked your intro post in newbies to earn points to hatch our pets xD Hope you don't mind ;D
Veo

Post by Veo »

Just wanted to let everyone on Neocolours know - I just made an IRC chatroom. You can find us on -

irc.purplesurge.net

#PromisedLand

Hope to see you there. :)