NC button for website linking?

Any problems or suggestions regarding the forums or scripts, post them here.
Trick
Mad Cavy Lady

NC button for website linking?

Post by Trick »

Since we're all permanent here with our nice shiny new url I was wondering if some uber graphics person could maybe make a 88x31px button that sites (such as PPC *hint hint*) could use to link to us with a little more ease ^__^ Also I can then make it link to the main part of the site rather than the forums as the current one points to "Neocolours Temp Forum".

Also quite apart from PPC some sites only link through buttons on a side bar so it might be nice to have one for sites such as jellyneo or NNoN to link to us more easily. Thoughts? Opinions? Jellyfish?
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

Some sites are picky about not having altered Neo graphics- if we do have a button which includes pet images, perhaps we could have an alternative too that doesn't?
Neopets wishlists: here
Trick
Mad Cavy Lady

Post by Trick »

That would be good yes, I know that AvatarLog for one only takes graphics without edited neopets images on. The more the merrier really, ppc would have more if it wasn't for the fact that the ones I have were the best of the bunch >< Small graphics are not my strong point ^^;