Clothing from paintbrushes

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
vivaluna

Clothing from paintbrushes

Post by vivaluna »

Hi! I'm actually just coming back to neopets from a really really long hiatus... and I don't really understand how the new paintbrushes work.
Is it possible to buy or sell the accessories that come with certain paintbrushes? (christmas, desert, etc...)
Is it possible to take the clothing (from a paintbrush) off of one pet and put it on a different pet?

Thanks a lot!
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Re: Clothing from paintbrushes

Post by TCStarwind »

You can't buy, sell, or trade paintbrush wearables. If you want certain paint brush clothes for your pet, you'll have to paint them that color. But you can take the clothes off one pet and put them on another of the same species, as long as it's on the same account.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Post by Nogitsune »

You can neither sell nor trade the accessories that come with paint brushes. It is possible to take clothing off one pet and give it to another but only if they are of the same species. For instance you can take a Royal Kougra's clothes off but they will only be able to be put on another Kougra - you can't place them on a Lupe or Skeith.

Some body types cannot wear all clothing: Maraquan, Mutant, Baby, and all Chia Fruit colors.

You may transfer a pet with clothing to another account but you cannot place the pet in the pound with clothing.
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
vivaluna

Post by vivaluna »

Oh, ok. How strange. Thanks for your help!