Werewolf 17 Sign-up ANNOUNCEMENT

A general writing-based forum- stories, poetry and the like, as well as roleplays and Werewolf signups.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Werewolf 17 Sign-up ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by Jessi »

Image - Image

It's that time again - time for another Pokemon Werewolf, brought to you by Lindsey and I!

...Well, mostly me. Lindsey (and Tyler) will once again be joining me as a semi-cohost - mostly because she spent tonight listening to me blab about the game. Also, she'll be drawing pictures. Yay pictures!

If you'd like to play, please sign up in this here thread! I'm asking for signups a bit early, because I don't know how many people will be interested. I have a feeling it will be a few less than last time, but by asking you guys to sign up before I have an exact start date, I can get an idea of whether or not I'll need to make an extra team to play. (That means signups is NOT limited to a number of people! Though it will be best if we're a number divisible by 5... so if say, 24 people sign up, try to hunt down a 25th person and force them to play ;D)

Also, when you sign up, please include how much you know about Pokemon! Are you an expect who's played all the games and can do the entire first Pokerap? (And Joey, we already know you can!) Are you a newbie who doesn't know a whole lot, but rather enjoys it? Or are you like some people (*cough*E*cough*) and you loathe Pokemon with every fiber of your being, but you just can't resist a Werewolf game? This will help me with teams a bit - the members will be picked mostly at random, but this way I won't have an entire team that knows nothing about Pokemon!

Signups are tentatively until October 3rd. I know this is a long wait, and if they slow to a crawl I'll probably stop beforehand! But like I said, this is so I can figure out if I need to add an extra team or not.

Barring any disruptions from my ovaries this time, the game will begin on October 5th 6th! (so someone who will be gone that weekend can still participate xD)

Geez, longest signup post ever? Perhaps! But sign up! Hooray!

ETA: Oh! If you think I won't know your gender, PLEASE tell me when you sign up xD It was so embarrassing calling people by the wrong gender last game (or constantly having to ask Jazzy if she knew xD) Some of you guys are so androgynous!

Current Players
Jamie
Fjorab_Teke
Seerow
Arviragus
Joey
Rainbow Daydreamer
Sezrin
Slugawoo
Kari
Tom
Adi_gallia
Foghawk
Kantark
Roger9614462
EofS
Dunx5000
Gibblywibbly
Hebdenhippy
WisteriaLynx
Mayhem
Huggles
Kidnemo
thelonetiel
mellaka
Kudamon Tamer
Last edited by Jessi on 05 Oct 2008 11:22 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Jamie

Re: Werewolf 17 Sign-ups!

Post by Jamie »

You already know I want to sign up!!

I was very much into Pokemon until after silver/gold and know all/most of the pokemon up to that point. (I only know them by the games, heh.)
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Me me!

I know about average - as in, I've played 3 of the standard series games but not exactly "all the way through," (I do often lose interest after a while and maybe pick it up again later) and I have my favorite critters as well as those I particularly loathe, but I don't know every detail or every species out there. I do have manuals for major "cheat sheets" so to say, so I could probably help teammates by looking stuff up if needed.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I'd like to sign up :)

I'd say I know an average amount about pokemon. I haven't really dealt with it for awhile, but I still have my huge ass collection of cards from middle school and I've played two of the GBA games.

Edit: Sorry it took so long but I didn't see your edit asking for gender. Anyway, I'm female.
Last edited by Seerow on 26 Sep 2008 02:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Arviragus

Post by Arviragus »

Oooh, sign this girl up!

My Pokesmarts would be below average, however; I've played and beat Red/Blue/Yellow, gave up halfway through Silver when I couldn't get my stupid Gyarados to go over the water area between the two worlds, and haven't done any more than fool around with my old Red cartridge since.
Subeta
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Count me in of course, and you know me and pokemon :D
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

It falls upon me to deliver the traditional "Yay, Werewolf!"

I'm something of a Pokémon veteran, although my knowledge of the new generation is slightly patchy and they cancelled the anime over here a while back. I know everything about Team Rocket, almost everything about the games, and can sing the 1st-gen anime theme music without having to think about it, as well as most of Maemuki Roketto Dan despite not knowing Japanese.

And as far as gender goes, I've always been fairly definite on the subject.
Last edited by Rainbow Daydreamer on 22 Sep 2008 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
sezrin

Post by sezrin »

Count me in. Having never played any of the games my pok-e-knowldge is very limited, so I'd say I know about as much as the next twenty something year old.

And on last check I was male.
Slugawoo

Post by Slugawoo »

Sign me up. :3

And I'd like to think my knowledge of pokemon is above average, though I don't know as much as I'd like to about the newest generation. But, yeah, played all the games, watched the show until they changed the voice actors, etc. etc.
Kari

Post by Kari »

I'm in!

I know a reasonable amount of Pokemon stuff...can play the TCG, have at least one game from each gen, raised a IV/EV trained team, can recite the original AND the GS Pokerap. So yeah, I'm pretty good at Pokemon.

Random, but I read "signups until October 3rd" and thought "wow, isn't that like a month away?" when it's like...a little over a week. :oops:
derp
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

I shall sign up as an... average knowledgerish. I can spend hours looking through articles on Pokémon, but still haven't played the 4th gen games, though I know quite a bit about them due to said article crawling.
Subeta: Thomas
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

I'd like to sign up please. :D

I would say I know a fair amount about Pokémon, I was a fan from the start so I've played a game from every generation, seen quite a few episodes of it but I'm not one of those who can recite the Pokérap or explain the mechanics of IVs/EVs etc. though I have a roughish idea - not that I can see it coming in handy.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Don't worry, you won't need to know how to calculate IVs and EVs and stuff like that for WW ;D I promise!
Foghawk
Human Avatar: 254768

Post by Foghawk »

Augh me me me–!
...*cough* Sorry.
Count me in, if you please! I'm an active member of the Pokémon community, up in everything except the anime. (Now, where did I put that life...?) But, yaaaay Pokémon. Werewolf. Pokémon werewolf.
:3

I am probably a girl.
Last edited by Foghawk on 26 Sep 2008 12:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Yes please! I'm going to be a little busier (though not as busy as I am now) for the 2nd week of October but I think I'll still be able to cope.

My Poké-knowledge is limited to what I learned playing the last PokéWW :P

I am a boy.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark