Eyrie Day Predictions

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Eyrie Day Predictions

Post by Nogitsune »

With the horror of the Killer Grinning Strawberry Grarrl of Caerbannog still fresh in our minds, those of us whose eyes didn't melt from the colour may want to reflect on what we'd like to see for Eyrie Day. Or not. In any case here are the remaining colours for the Eyrie:

Biscuit Image
Camouflage Image
Checkered Image
Chocolate Image
Custard Image
Desert Image
Ghost Image
Gold Image
Halloween Image
Ice Image
Jelly Image
Mutant Image
Snot Image
Speckled Image
Sponge Image
Strawberry Image
Zombie Image

I think I've probably made my hopes clear: Halloween and Mutant are at the top of my list for Eyrie desires. That said, Desert and Zombie might be very interesting clothing colours. Well-done Chocolate, Ghost, Speckled, Camouflage, Gold or Jelly could be nice. Checkered and Ice tend to be meh colours while Biscuit, Strawberry and Sponge tend to be jokes. I fear what a Custard or Snot Eyrie might look like...

Other thoughts, hopes, desires?
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Re: Eyrie Day Predictions

Post by Wingsrising »

Desert, definitely. Second vote goes to Halloween. My Eyrie needs clothes!

For non-clothes, I think Camouflage could be pretty.
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

I'd love a really pretty shiny, well cut ice. Ice sculpture gargoyle like. Never gonna happen, but it would be an appropriate pet to finish off my nearly all eyrie account, which is set in snowy mountains.

Mutant could be fun, but I don't see the appeal of the recent "redraws" as they are still in the same pose as every other pet, just with a different outline. But maybe there is an eyrie artist that wants to make something different.

Clothes would be win, but then I'd have to buy them if they were decent, so... Nevermind, I'd rather a pretty pretty ice to target zap.

This reminds me, I ought to write some little BS story for pet spotlight or something... I have four eyries so could come up with something.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

Halloween and mutant would be nice, but desert would be great. Especially if they did it well.
Cojiro_Cucco

Post by Cojiro_Cucco »

I'm really hoping for desert or halloween, the Eyrie is my favorite species but they have hardly any clothes. A desert gryphon would be awesome.
ImageImageImageImage
Anna the Red

Post by Anna the Red »

I do love Eyries. Halloween, Ghost and Strawberry would be ultra cool. I'd say Desert too, but I can't picture as a desert Eyrie at all.
Louboutins

Post by Louboutins »

Eyries are my favourite species toooo. I'd love to see a decent halloween and/or desert on eyrie day, but I reckon they're gonna lame us with a speckled. I'd like to say a zombie would be cool, but I really don't see it hitting off judging by most of the other lazy painted pets they're bringing out.
Fury

Post by Fury »

The two new colours for Eyrie day are...
Spoiler: open/close
Image Image

Oh. My. God. That is seriously one of the coolest mutants EVER. I love it. Nice one, TNT!