Petpets for a Pirate Eyrie

General help with pet/account decisions, galleries, CSS/HTML and so on.
ultraviolent

Petpets for a Pirate Eyrie

Post by ultraviolent »

Story Time: I started playing Neopets again about last week, after quitting in 2004ish, and I'm collating the pets I still like into fewer accounts than I had before. My main account will have a Desert Aisha, Yellow Eyrie, Gold Shoyru, and Ghost Draik by this time next month. I plan on painting the Eyrie Pirate so the colors of my pets are all related. I would actually be pretty content to keep him yellow, but then he wouldn't match, haha. :P

Anyway, any suggestions for a good match for a petpet for an eventual Pirate Eyrie? I had the idea to paint his slorg Mutant and rename it Salty, because I thought it would be funny and keeping in theme, but I wanted to get some input. XD

Please and thank you!
Last edited by ultraviolent on 23 Nov 2008 04:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
varii

Re: Petpets for a Pirate Eyrie

Post by varii »

ImageImageImage
I think the mutant slorg idea is very cute and I think had a lot of character. Pirate slorgs are also cute, go with the theme and the brush shouldn't be too outrageously expensive after being tarla'd.
ImageImage

I love ghost petpets with pirate pets. With mine, I have a ghost Gabar, but here are two that could also fly with the Eyrie: Ghost Alabriss and Ghost Pawkeet.
rei @ neopets
ultraviolent

Re: Petpets for a Pirate Eyrie

Post by ultraviolent »

The Pirate Slorg's angry face has pretty much made my day, haha! And thank you for the food for thought!