Reborn Ruffie and Malticorn (Revamps)

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Slugawoo

Reborn Ruffie and Malticorn (Revamps)

Post by Slugawoo »

ImageImage

I like them both, but I think the Ruffie could use thicker lines. The whole head/neck/back area just seems to melt together. x:

I'm glad the malticorn wasn't changed much. Looks great.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Re: Reborn Ruffie and Malticorn (Revamps)

Post by Seerow »

I adore both of these. I was shocked to see the Reborn Malticorn redone, as I didn't think it would be. I'm glad it was though, it looks amazing!

The Ruffie is also great, such pretty fur shading. I think it would have been neat if the tip of the tail, the part that is covered in flames, wasn't there so instead it would look like it was a flame. Like the Malticorn's tail. Very nice though and Puzzle may find himself as this if the Spectrum revamp's pose is changed. Can't wait for the other Ruffie revamps!
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

The Malticorn revamp I've been holding my breath for. I had faith in Rah to not mess it up and my faith was paid off. She improved it! I love the new hair colour. It just works better then it being fire as well, it sticks out more and I just love the shade of red she used. The chest fur is less puffy which I like. What I like most is that it keeps the attitude it had before and the same beauty. So my pet Deva shall be staying a reborn malticorn. Great job Rah!

The ruffie is good too. The flames are pretty, the pose is suits it and I love the shading. All around great revamp. Great job!
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Post by hebdenhippy »

Awesome job on the Malticorn Rah! You kept the spirit of the old one while greatly improving the artwork! The fire looks great and I love the hair ^^ I'm sure that fans of the old Reborn Malticorn will be pleased!

The Ruffie looks nice too, very fluffy ^^
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I like them both. They're really nice, and I'm glad they didn't deviate too much from the originals. I'm sure people who already owned these prevamp will be pleased. :D

I think the ruffie is my favorite. It looks so fluffy, cuddly, and playful. Like a frisky puppy. And I love puppies.
WisteriaLynx
Human Avatar: 319191

Post by WisteriaLynx »

I love them both... especially the ruffie.

What. Does not compute. I like a ruffie. But pretty fur shading is pretty and eyebrows; eek. owo The malticorn is a really nice revamp, too; the same spirit but much shinier artwork. And the flames on both are nice, too.
Sunwolf
Human Avatar: 36334

Post by Sunwolf »

Ruffie is <3 It's such a nice revamp! The flames are lovely, and the face - and the dark red "saddle spot" looks really, really good. If the Chibi Ruffie is revamped I'm changing Chibi_Koinu into one of these ^^

Malticorn . . . eh. Never liked it before, don't like it now.
My computer is connected to the internet and the internet contains everything in the whole wide world ever. I don't know about you but I sometimes find everything in the whole wide world ever a bit distracting.
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

I appreciate the effort put into the malticorn, but I still can't bring myself to like it. The old one was one of my favorite pets on Subeta. I haven't had one for a long time, so I shan't complain, but I won't be tempted to get another like I have been. I can't pinpoint exactly what puts me off so much, but I want to say that the body color is slightly different and less... rich and livery than before. Or it might be the same shade, but the addition of the underbelly and the rear spots is distracting and not as appealing. I also loved the fire hair, and the change of the gaze is annoying. I know that pets must be looking at the users... But I don't have to like it. xP

Ruffie is a far cry better than before, but there is something in the color scheme I don't like. I think oranges and yellows are difficult to find in pretty shades, and I'm not feeling it with these colors.
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

I don't much like the Ruffie..it just seems like angry firey than the old one, plus the tail wouldve been better had it been like the old one. The old one had it blending into the flames just like the Malticorn's tail does. It seems fatter too. I guess, nice colouring. Not that it matters anyway since I have an image over it.

Malticorn's hair changed. It used to be flames like the rest of its body, which is what comes off looking off. Other than that, spot on revamp!
Image Image
ImageImage