Trivia Talk

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Re: Trivia Talk

Post by Seerow »

Darn it. My standard letter guess is "S" for sequence trivias. Did I guess "S" this time? Of course not. Arg.

I know I know this new one, though heck if I can find it now :P
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I got it right, yay! Though I looked over it the first couple times that I was looking around for the answer. I did a big head desk when I did find it though. If anyone is curious, the sequence was in preferences under site layout. It was the list of the site themes you could have.

This new one is a head scratcher. Not sure where to look first. But something tells me I want this prize so I better get looking. **rolls up sleeves**
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Which is how I found the trivia by accident, I changed my site layout cause I was sick of the one I had on xD
klaatu99

Post by klaatu99 »

This new trivia so far has me flummoxed. I can't even think of relevant keywords for a possible SubetaDB search, or for a help section search.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Feed Us Please!

KlaatuWolf on Subeta
Bif

Post by Bif »

Haha! I used the standard S response because I couldn't be bothered looking. Awesome. :D
stinkbomb

Post by stinkbomb »

This is one of those trivias that while yes, I figured out the answer the blinkity blinking format is going to drive me batty. Do I put this or exclude that or put this but not that or that but not this. These are the kind that make me insane..when you know the answer but then the format comes up and catches you.

(That is assuming I have the correct answer, I'll be feeling mighty silly two weeks from now when they post a new trivia and I missed it by a mile :P )
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

klaatu99 wrote:This new trivia so far has me flummoxed. I can't even think of relevant keywords for a possible SubetaDB search, or for a help section search.
Yeah. That. I don't really even know what they're looking for, nor really what they're asking, exactly.

God but I hate these 'throw the thesaurus at the screen and see what sticks' trivias. x.x
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

I was ready to give up on this one when I finally found the answer. I guess I'm a little concerned about something in the format too, though.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Have I mentioned that I hate sequence trivias? Because I do. I really do.
klaatu99

Post by klaatu99 »

Sequence trivias almost make me want to cheat and go to one of those sites that posts the answers......almost.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Feed Us Please!

KlaatuWolf on Subeta
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Huh. I missed a trivia, the one about the marshmallow. Weird.
Image Image
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Whee, got the new one finally. I knew I had seen it before somewhere! Pretty folder prize too.

The last one was clever, nice to see one that was challenging without being insanely obscure or a sequence trivia. I didn't get it though so looks like I'm buying the sticker.
The answer to the last one was the Happy Nuggets, the animation calls them Sam and Jo.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

I found this one, but I think the folders are pretty lame. The item art is pretty, but the wearable version is just... a tiny folder under your HA's arm. I would have loved a nice wintery background or something.

There actually haven't been many trivia prizes I've really wanted lately. I remember back in the day, there'd be an awesome new prize every couple trivias. Now everything good is in the costume trunks or DPs.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I got the last one too. I saw it, and immediately though "I KNOW that one!" After 2 seconds the item name came to me. :D

This new one took some searching, but I'm pretty sure I found it. Too bad the item wearable is pretty lame. Like Cranberry, I would have liked a nice winter background (ya know, one that doesn't cost 11-30 million like the bottled snowstorm and plain snowglobe), instead of some dinky little folder that you can barely see.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Is the person running the trivia on vacation? (It is the time of year for it.) I start to miss trivias when we get so few. ;)
Image Image