Wyn is sick... yet again.

Non-neopets general discussion.
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Re: Wyn is sick... yet again.

Post by lavender »

Glad to hear your kitty is feeling better :) Your pets are so lucky to have owners like you two!

BTW - you are so lucky to have a cat that will take medicine. With our cat, we have to disguise it a lot (until he finally starts noticing it). And one of my sisters cats - GOOD LORD. Absolutely freaks out! Last time he was sick, her vet prescribed the nastiest smelling medicine ever (like strawberry liver flavor, ick), so who could blame him? :P
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Lavender, have you ever tried Pill Pockets? they're little hollow treats you put the pill into and pinch closed. We haven't had to try them yet, since Wyn's being so good, but they're supposed to be miracle workers!

Are you guys sick of hearing about my cat's urine yet? No? Great! Because I have good news-

Last night, Wyn peed without straining at all! He was in and out of the litterbox in a flash, and produced a good, normal amount of urine! YAY!

We'll keep watching him - his next appointment is Wednesday - but I think we're almost done with this horrible episode!
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

Oooh, thanks for the tip Jessi - I will definitely keep those in mind next time! ^_^
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}