Strawberry and Zombie Unis

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
daisybell

Strawberry and Zombie Unis

Post by daisybell »

Image Image

Zombie looks rather run-of-the-mill to me- the spotting around its head looks like it's been shaved, maybe.

The tail of strawberry is cute, but I don't like the horn, somehow, and I never did like food pets all that much.

(oh, and credit to Nogitsune's topic in Misc.)
Neopets wishlists: here
chocolatefairy13

Re: Strawberry and Zombie Unis

Post by chocolatefairy13 »

I like the eyes on the Strawberry one for some reason.
The Zombie would be better if it weren't smiling.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Meh, neither of these are colors I like so I'm not that impressed by any of them.
That said: where is the Zombie's wings?
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

Unis don't normally wear clothes, so I have no idea why the Strawberry one looks so oddly naked to me.
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
Larkspurlane

Post by Larkspurlane »

Strawberry is a bit of a lame colour in general, but this reminds me of a MLP! :D

I like Zombie's blank gaze. Missing the wings though.
Thank you for the av and sig set!
Larkspurlane @ neo
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Seerow wrote:That said: where is the Zombie's wings?
...They fell off?

Hm, what is it with pets' body parts missing these days? It's the worst epidemic since the original customization-revamp glitching. And now it's showing up a lot in new ones too.

I'm not very impressed by either color. The leaf tail is nice, and the Zombie's eyes are nice for the color. But Strawberry pets are too garish in general for me, with this as a prime example (ugh, I hate the eyes, sorry). And Zombie pets just tend to make me "bleh."
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Post by Nogitsune »

First, thanks Daisybell :)

Um okaaay... No wings and neither are at the Rainbow Pool either. Seriously, what is TNT doing that they can't even be bothered to check and make sure the colours are at the Pool?

The leafy tail on the Strawberry one is - um - interesting. Sorry, the colours just blind me... The Zombie wouldn't be too bad - if it had wings.
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I too am not very impressed by either of these. The Strawberry Uni's eyes are freaking me out. I'd love the leafy tail if it didn't just look pasted on sideways instead of actually flowing like a leaf from its butt. I agree with RD, something about this pet just seems so oddly naked.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

Well, neither of these are too amazing. Strawberry's pretty lame. Zombie has that weird happy face going on. And it's missing its wings, so that makes it worse. :<
Louboutins

Post by Louboutins »

Both are pretty boring. Strawberry isn't interesting at all, and zombie just looks.. half there.
It should have some crusty wings going on and at least let down the smile a little =/
ICPfandom

Post by ICPfandom »

Zombie is Missing the wing! Ugg and I was so looking forward to a great new uni color! :( I like the tail on the strawberry but Im not all that fond of it really. :/
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

I'm gonna take a guess that the Zombie Uni will have wings once it is actually released; News previews are notorious for errors like that.

I think Zombie would be much better if it didn't have skin-tight clothes on. That bothers me about most clothed pets, they don't look like real clothes, but instead painted patterns on the body. They need to have an edge slightly beyond that of the actual pet so it looks like they have dimension and texture.

Strawberry is equally flawed. Seeds on strawberries aren't haphazard in their direction, they actually flow quite smoothly. And did they try to put seeds in the mane? Tail is a good idea, but looks like a cardboard cutout.

Then again, I strongly dislike unis these days. They are too top heavy, like they'll fall over forward at any moment.
DamionDarkheart

Post by DamionDarkheart »

I would like Zombie more if the clothes looked a bit more decayed and if it didn't have the stupid smile. Zombies don't smile they eat your fucking brains.

It would also be great if the wings were partially bone.
"Blah blah blah into the pie, bitch." Image
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Zombies can smile. Eating brains can make you pretty damn happy. It's just hard to get those dead muscles to do stuff. See, for example, Fido. Fido can smile.
Image Image
champagnesoup

Post by champagnesoup »

The Strawberry is rather blinding, and those eyes creep me out. The Zombie's smile works quite well, I think - delightfully creepy. Zombie's a little boring though.

Also, congrats to Larkspurlane for correctly guessing the released colours.