Halloween and Speckled Hissi

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
zoe

Re: Halloween and Speckled Hissi

Post by zoe »

speckled has too few shadows, especially on the left hand.

the main problem with other hissis wearing the bones would be that most hissi's eyes are yellow - wouldn't work with the bones.
the belly is very light, i agree, but again - most hissis have/are. i think fire might be quite interesting.. despite of the yellow eyes.

(yes i have a halloween hissi as its the first pet within years i immediately have fallen in love with)
ICPfandom

Post by ICPfandom »

Love halloween. Not being a Hissi fan, Its awesome. I'm a dark pet kinda person. so Its awesome! :D

Speckled is soo bland. Bluck
Cyaneus

Post by Cyaneus »

Ooh, interesting. Could use some darker shading, but I dig the base color of Halloween and the naturalistic pattern on Speckled.
Gazella Dama

Post by Gazella Dama »

The Halloween is a good idea in theory, but it's a little bit too cluttered for me to want to paint. I'd keep it if I zapped it.

The speckled would work better for me if the green was less pastel/spring and a bit darker/richer. I want to say they were going for emerald tree boa, and that is fine with me. I wish more of the hissis were patterned after real snakes.