Camouflage Flotsam & Darigan Flotsam

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Kinestesia

Re: Camouflage Flotsam & Darigan Flotsam

Post by Kinestesia »

The lack of purple on the Darigan is nice change and the Camo is very pretty.

Oddly enough today before I looked at anything else on neopets (like the news) or any neopets related sites I went and zapped my current foster pet. Guess what I got for a zap?

It's funny I didn't even know it was a new color until I checked here!

(If anyone is interested she is up for adoption)
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I also thought camo was maractite. It's nice, Darigan is also nice. The plushies have always been adorable. Well, they were revamped. But, the revamp was back when I still played and before customization.
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

I appreciate your putting up the larger versions Seerow. Close up, I'm not crazy about Darigan's face, but the tail is, as I thought, snazzy. Camo is still pretty blown up.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
Sayle

Post by Sayle »

Ooh, that is a rather pretty camo! It's probably my favourite camo now, though I still wouldn't own one. I love the more ripple-y pattern; totally appropriate for a sea creature.

Darigan is... I don't know. I really like the face, the colours and the spikes, but the fin claws weird me out. Still a nice addition, though, and I enjoy the details in the larger version.
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

I really like the camo flotsam... lots.

I've been looking for something to paint my ghost ixi with and I think I've found it! Hmmm....
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
Nefariousrainbows

Post by Nefariousrainbows »

Darigan looks simply.. amazing, for a darigan pet after the customization revamp. I seriously might have to get one, or at least start zapping a flotsam. It'd be interesting to see it wearing clothing from other paint brush colours.

I too thought that camo looked very maracite when I first saw it. The colour is pretty, and it seems that the flotsam would actually be able to blend in with its surroundings as camouflage should allow.

Two beautiful colours for Flotsam Day, in my opinion.