Neocolours IRC / chat room

Non-neopets general discussion.
Rah

Re: Neocolours IRC / chat room

Post by Rah »

Oh my gosh I haven't been in here since my last post and I swear I have tears in my eyes from the derailment in here xDDD

I MEANT TOTALLY BTW :D I actually picked that up from the irc, I believe! I hated it at first. I kind of hate myself for picking it up xD

And I TOTALLY agree with the whole teabagging being something I can't believe the english came up with after our love of tea. I try not to think about it too much.

IRC IS GOOD FOR GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER! Seerow I can't believe people called you an idiot for not being able to use it. I had to be walked through step by step like I was a chimp when I first started using it, I swear! I'm sorry your bad experience has put you off - but clearly those people back then were douches.
I SHALL HELP YOU THIS TIME AROUND! And then I will be in there when you do get in and I will not think you are stupid xD
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Re: Neocolours IRC / chat room

Post by Seerow »

I think it might have been Stijn who first started with the rudeness then others followed suit. It was a long time ago when I was just starting to be a bit more active on the forums and didn't realize then that it Stijn was being his usual assy self.
BUT OKAY RAH THAT SOUNDS NICE <3
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.