Hydrus Priggle and Velostotor

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Re: Hydrus Priggle and Velostotor

Post by Alicorn »

Wow, I'm really starting to like hydrus. I mean it use to be my least favorite redraw. Not anymore!

I love velosotors and I love this one. I just love everything about it. The oddness of the pose people have been talking about doesn't really bother me. What does bother me, like others, is the webbing on the legs. I just see it trying to run at it's prey and tripping because of the webbing.

The priggle is another I love! The dark colouring is beautiful and contrasts with the markings so well. The crown and the quills looks so nice. And the horns really had to the crown. And the expression is perfect. Reminds you never to cross a priggle. Great job Fullmetal! I can't wait to see more priggle redraws!
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: Hydrus Priggle and Velostotor

Post by AngharadTy »

The priggle is so amazing. I can't believe I didn't comment yet. I adore it! The spiky bits are just gorgeous. Gorgeous. And a sea urchin. A sea urchin! I went "eee" when I realized that was there. Great hydrus pet.

I love the pose on the velosotor, but I really can't get past the fin... skin... stretched membrane... stuff... it doesn't make sense to me. Without that skin on its legs, I think it might be perfect.
Image Image