Zombie and Gold Draiks

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Mistress Morbid

Re: Zombie and Gold Draiks

Post by Mistress Morbid »

Yeah, I don't care for the shorts really, but if I had a Zombie Draik I'd just take them off.

I think small pupils would look good too, and they should have done something more interesting with the mouth, like making it stitched up. Maybe something like this:

I still like it though either way. ^^ It's not perfect, but it's still good. :)

EDIT:

Here's an image with the shorts removed. It looks much better, and you can really see the scar on it's stomach which is a great addition. I also noticed that it's angry pose has red eyes which is kind of cool.

Image Image
Image Image
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

I looove the wings and the eyes and the scar and the shafding <3
Here is the small image for gold

Nice shading XD
...formerly known as 'spiraled'
-click-
Rah

Post by Rah »

I can't get over how much I want a female gold draik now. I don't know how this will ever be possible, but ugh. I want it :/
champagnesoup

Post by champagnesoup »

Oooh I like the angry pose! Nearest to a unique pose we've had since post-customisation, I think.
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

After seeing the angry pose of the Zombie Draik I went on a whim and checked out some other zombie pets. It seems that a few of them have the red eyes when angry (sorry I can't remember them off the top of my head - I think Meerca was one), so it must be the same artist that does those. I think it's a neat touch. ^^
Image Image