Eyrie Day Predictions

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Eyrie Day Predictions

Post by Nogitsune »

Last year we got the Mutant Image and Speckled Image Eyries. The Mutant Eyrie has been object of much love while the Speckled has been less so. This leaves:

Biscuit Image
Camouflage Image
Checkered Image
Chocolate Image
Custard Image
Desert Image
Ghost Image
Gold Image
Halloween Image
Ice Image
Jelly Image
Snot Image
Sponge Image
Strawberry Image
Zombie Image

I think I've probably made my hopes clear: Halloween is at the top of my list for Eyrie desires. That said, Desert and Zombie might be very interesting clothing colours. With the way the Camouflage Grarrl was done I'm not sure I'm looking forward to a Camouflage Eyrie. Chocolate, however, might be more interesting. Ghost and Jelly tend to be iffy while Gold is usually a shiny colourfill (though it can be well done on occasion). Checkered and Ice tend to be meh colours while Biscuit, Strawberry and Sponge tend to be jokes. Custard and Snot Eyrie are Custard and Snot.

Other thoughts, hopes, desires?
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
champagnesoup

Re: Eyrie Day Predictions

Post by champagnesoup »

Camo could be done well - the Eyrie seems to be treated more sympathetically than the Grarrl. Hopefully we could get something as lovely as the Flotsam! I think Desert is quite likely (and can be done very nicely) and due to the time of year so is Zombie. I think we'll also get Ice or Gold as a shiny colourfill.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I'm hoping for Desert myself, since it's the sort of thing I'm likely to want for clothes. I'd also love to see a pretty blue Camo Eyrie (to blend in to the sky, of course!)
Pyrostatic

Post by Pyrostatic »

I want to see Desert and Jelly.
But knowing TNT, they'll probably give us Sponge and a cheap colourfill like Gold or Checkered. We've yet to see a Biscuit though...
invsagoth

Post by invsagoth »

Or they could just give us the cheap colorfill checkered and... nothing else. WTF?
Thank you to Jazzy for the av!
champagnesoup

Post by champagnesoup »

Of all the colours available (including Desert, Zombie, Halloween, Chocolate) they chose CHECKERED??
invsagoth

Post by invsagoth »

champagnesoup wrote:Of all the colours available (including Desert, Zombie, Halloween, Chocolate) they chose CHECKERED??
Oh, but checkered is a highly popular color! As evidenced by the high number of... NASCAR fans on neopets. That's their target demographic, right? ;P

Not that I'm saying that's the only people who'd like checkered... but for the most part, it's a pretty rubbish color to me.
Thank you to Jazzy for the av!
champagnesoup

Post by champagnesoup »

Seems like we will get Halloween after all! I wonder what exactly it will look like from that face paint?