Korbat Day Predictions

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Korbat Day Predictions

Post by Nogitsune »

So last year we got the Cloud Image and Desert Image Korbats. That leaves:

Biscuit Image
Camouflage Image
Custard Image
Invisible Image
Jelly Image
Silver Image
Sketch Image
Skunk Image
Snow Image
Speckled Image
Split Image
Sponge Image
Strawberry Image
White Image
Zombie Image

The Korbat is one of only three pets that do not come in White (the other two being the Ogrin and Lutari). It's not hard to see why, since their bodies are white and their wings usually take on the colour they'd end up looking rather plain. Then again, most White pets look rather plain anyway... Zombie could have potential and is appropriate for this time of year. Camouflage and Speckled can be well done or complete failures depending on the artist. Skunk could be interesting, as could a well-done Jelly or Silver. Sketch and Sponge were okay pre-revamp but has lost a lot after customization. Snow seems an unlikely choice for this time of year, though you never know. Strawberry tends to be laughable, but can also be done well. Biscuit could be interesting, especially since they haven't done one in a while. Invisible and Custard are Invisible and Custard.

Thoughts, hopes, desires?
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
Amphigorey
Human Avatar: 435031

Re: Korbat Day Predictions

Post by Amphigorey »

The korbat's got a a lot of lazy colorfills left, doesn't it? Picking at random, I predict White and Sponge, because apparently sponge can pass for a not-lazy-colorfill.

I'd love to see Zombie, but I doubt it. Honestly I will be very surprised if they don't go with invisible, because 1 piece of pet day art is easier than 2.

Edit: Also, is getting approved by a moderator for all posts, or just your first one?
Last edited by Amphigorey on 17 Oct 2009 04:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
champagnesoup

Post by champagnesoup »

White could be OK if done in a strange, glowy, albino Usul way. Biscuit could look good with 'munched' wings, and I think Zombie or Jelly would also be nice.
Madge

Post by Madge »

I could have SWORN there was a zombie korbat already, so my money's on that. I can see the rageddly wings and some odd shorts.

They'rel iking camo lately so maybe that, too.

We should totally do prediction stats. See who is the best predictor of TNT!

I was totally about to start doing it then I realised that most people post like 5 predictions so I'd have to work out a formula for it based on the number of colours they predicted and weigh that amongst the colours that are available and are eventually released on the day.