New Token Shop Items

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Mongoose

Re: New Token Shop Items

Post by Mongoose »

Typical, I buy the banana book and then they restock the token shop... so many pretty things and a big NO MORE FOR YOU, YOU GREEDY MONGOOSE sign. I should've known better! I didn't really think about it because I don't need any potions but my brain clearly didn't process the whole thought of other halloween stuff restocking.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

I'm almost suspecting there might be a Aemis or Lucent stocking later to add a dot to the 'i', but as I don't have 12500 tokens to get one if they do come I went with bloodred potion since that new BR kora has caught my eye.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

bonecrivain wrote:HA. As soon as I saw that Keith had stocked a new book in the token shop, I knew to just wait and refresh for potions. It's kind of an old gag on his part, and I really hope no one here bought a book and missed the potions because of that.

I got a nightmare potion! I don't need any nightmare pets at the moment, but it's one of my favorite pet colors, and I'm sure there are more pretty nightmare pets coming tonight.

Woo potions!
Ha! I did the same thing. I'd was thisclose to buying the book when it stocked, then something stayed my hand, and I went back to see if Keith or Amber had done the rs. When I saw it was Keith I knew not to buy the book.

And then I almost forgot to refresh, but I was just lucky enough to catch the last 18 Nightmare Potions. And I mean lucky. As I clicked to confirm my purchase I got the Feli o'DOOM, but I sat on the refresh button and when the site finally loaded, I had my potion.

*mops brow* That was a lot of work. >.>

And, Bon? THANK YOU FOR THE DOLL. I haven't been able to get the site to load for three pages in a row since, so I haven't been able to get to your profile to thank you properly. So I'll do so now. xD
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
shadowgem
Human Avatar: 71636

Post by shadowgem »

I was tempted to get the Romper or the Collar, but I decided to go with a NM Potion. I can always sell it and buy one of the other two items if I end up not wanting it. :D

I was telling someone on MSN last night that I had a feeling there would be a MASSIVE restock tonight. So I knew not to buy the book either, mwahaha.
neopets (still full of fail) ~:~ subeta
Avatar drawn for me by Subeta user SHOZZYKiNS
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I went and grabbed a BR potion for my bat gallery, but it looks like I'm going to need to get a GY one anyway. But that can wait. 8D One expensive item can be taken off my wishlist.
Enriana
Human Avatar: 155464

Post by Enriana »

Woot, grabbed a Graveyard Potion! I plan to use it on my Mahar at some point. :D
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Yay for coming home early! We had such good timing. I was so happy to see that the token shop restocked potions (as I was hoping they would) and they still had some left! So I quickly grabbed a GY potion. I was planning on buying one cause I think I will be making Rykos into a GY Legecia. So I'm a happy girl. **squirms**
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Twiwolf

I can't express how much I don't want to pay tokens for yet another Twilight reference on this site.
Image Image
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

Oh, wow. This may be the first time I've ever been happy about missing a token shop restock.
WisteriaLynx
Human Avatar: 319191

Post by WisteriaLynx »

*sigh* I thought it might have something to do with Twilight. (And THIS is how I found out that the movie apparently comes out tonight. xD; )

To each their own, I guess, but I can't say I'm upset to have missed this. :\
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

At least this one is a wolf and not a vampire! And I'm one more restock closer to the achievement at least.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

All my real life coworker buddies are into Twilight, even though none of them like vampires or werewolves or scary things in general. One even won't see Harry Potter because it's got witchcraft!Oooh. I'm going to have to see the movie, but I'd also rather not be reminded of it otherwise.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Huggles wrote:All my real life coworker buddies are into Twilight, even though none of them like vampires or werewolves or scary things in general. One even won't see Harry Potter because it's got witchcraft!
I think my brain just imploded.

Anyway, I'm not exactly sorry that I missed this item.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I missed it, too, and I honestly don't care. Do we have enough Twilight refrences on the site now? Can we fangirl something else, already? Because Star Trek just came out on DVD and I very humbly assert that it was an incredibly awesome movie. 8D

I'm still waiting to see if the nightmare lense will restock. :<
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

I have no interest in the wolf either, but was disappointed that nothing else had restocked for those of us not obsessed with Twilight. There are tons of things in the token shop that I want...just not this particular item.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image