Xweetok Day Predictions

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Xweetok Day Predictions

Post by Nogitsune »

Within the last year we got the Orange Image and Robot Image Xweetoks. They also finally released Rainbow Image (despite the fact that it's rather lazy). This leaves:

Biscuit Image
Christmas Image
Checkered Image
Custard Image
Desert Image
Disco Image
Electric Image
Glowing Image
Gold Image
Gray Image
Halloween Image
Invisible Image
Jelly Image
Maraquan Image
Royal Image
Royal Image
Silver Image
Snot Image
Speckled Image
Split Image
Sponge Image
Strawberry Image
Tyrannian Image
Zombie Image

Royal could be interesting, though I don't put any hopes they'll actually be given scepters for their fist o' doom. Tyrannian and Maraquan could also be interesting if done well. Halloween and Zombie would be a bit late but could be nice if done well. Christmas would be early and Desert would be random, but both have potential. Speckled tends to be fairly well done while Electric tends to be mediocre. Jelly and Strawberry could be amusing. Silver and Gold are shiny colourfills but have been done well at times. Checkered and Split tend to be okay, if not exactly inspiring. Disco rarely lives up to its potential while Invisible is nothing to write home about. Biscuit could be amusing (and is long overdue) though Glowing is iffy at best. Gray and Sponge both lost a lot of their charm since the revamp. Custard and Snot are Custard and Snot.

Thoughts, hopes, wishes, desires?
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Re: Xweetok Day Predictions

Post by zebru »

Hm... I'd be really interested to see see Grey and Halloween on xweetok. Though I think there's a more than a fair chance that Halloween would be end up way over the top on such an already busy pet.

My guess goes to tyrannian... and speckled. It's been awhile since we had either I think.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Faun

Post by Faun »

I would LOVE to see christmas and desert but I doubt we will get either. so my guess is on split and tyrannian. :?
Neopets || Subeta
formerly known as fluffy-emo-wolf
Tumblr ||Twitter
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Thoughts - I'd be interested to see what they could do with a Royalboy/girl. I do think Electric, speckled, and split have potential, as well as the more basic colours like glowing, gold, silver. Possibly Halloween or Zombie? Or Christmas, as it's nearly the season?

Hopes - I'll go with a thoughtfully-implemented Royalboy and Electric.

Desires - I'm keeping to myself, thankyou! :-P
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark