2007-2008 items being activated!

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
Iggy

2007-2008 items being activated!

Post by Iggy »

Hey guys!

Seems like someone in TNT's offices just woke up!

Several hundred items were activated over the last few days, and there may be even more over the next week or so!

This includes a lot of items released in 2007 and 2008. Food, painted petpets(If you were waiting for something as I was), weapons...and more.

Best thing is than, as far as I saw, most of these items are low rarity (Below r89). The toys can be gotten from the Grundo Plushie. (I got a brand new yoyo from him yesterday.
Xelio

Re: 2007-2008 items being activated!

Post by Xelio »

Last year's aisha clothes I know were released, as I RS'd the pants the other day. Durn things won't sell, but hey, least they're out. Hopefully all the other clothing sets are coming out too.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Yeah - there's hundreds and hundreds new items released. The only downside to this is that kitchen quests (and faerie quests from what I see from neoboards) are suddenly almost impossible to do. I get asked for one or two 50-99k items every other kitchen quest.

Great to hear about aisha clothes!
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Hopefully all the other clothing sets are coming out too.
Besides today's Buzz clothes, the only missing sets are both Meerca Day 2009, and the scientist set of Korbat Day 2009.
Madge

Post by Madge »

Is there a list of all the newly released items floating around somewhere? Jellyneo doesn't seem to have it and it's pretty much my go-to place.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

Awesome :D I ran into this by chance last week while trying to sort out some NC Mall stuff, and was hoping it'd be widespread. Now all they need to do is release the Plushie Pygui, Darigan Miamouse and Zytch fluffy ball and I'll be happy...

Madge: I don't know of a list, but where it's happened on jellyneo, my previously-unreleased wishlist items still display as, say, coff_chai_tea but appear as Chai Tea if I click through, so there's a marker of sorts.