Daily Dare

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Usul_Princess

Re: Daily Dare

Post by Usul_Princess »

Cranberry wrote: Are we ever going to get a battling event again!?

Not until TNT figures out a way to intergrate the NC mall with the Battledome. :wink:
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
MeZergy

Post by MeZergy »

I'm happy there aren't any BD challenges yet... I only recently seriously started training my Cybunny!! This gives me time!
champagnesoup

Post by champagnesoup »

Surely there is something else TNT can do apart from game challenges? I mean, apart from BD challenges? So, so bored with game challenges now, and whilst BDing isn't for everyone, it'd be something new!
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

Isn't this normally in March? Whatever the case, I'm getting really tired of AAA game challenges. Come up with something new, TNT. :(
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

Usul_Princess wrote:

Not until TNT figures out a way to intergrate the NC mall with the Battledome. :wink:
I wouldn't put it past them. I can see it now. Beat the higher tiers waves to get access to the "uber elite awesome gear!" which will likely be increasingly frillier and pink, since that would make oodles of sense.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
varii

Post by varii »

I haven't submitted any scores for DD yet. Last time I put so much effort in beating AAA every day and now I can't be bothered. I wish these didn't pop up so often.
rei @ neopets
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

I'm playing so I can unlock that site theme that they gave out in 2009. I took a 2 month hiatus during that time so I missed it entirely. I did beat AAA on the first try in the easiest game ever. I wish it were double dare.
ImageImage

Kari

Post by Kari »

Ha, I totally forgot about it yesterday (edit: and the day before!), so there goes the Super Uberiffic and Uberiffic awards for me. Shows how blah I feel about it.
derp
moonsyne

Post by moonsyne »

I can't get today's game to load. It's the straw that broke this camels back on patience.
I'm tired of these activities as well. I may buy a prize or two, but I am not participating.
Image Image
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

Usul_Princess wrote:

two words: paid challengers.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

I'm tired of the games but I like the prizes, so I keep playing. I'd much prefer a BD-based event too.
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

Jazzy wrote:two words: paid challengers.
Probably that or neocash weapons against paid challengers. :P

That's actually one of the reasons why I don't mind TNT ignoring the BD. I believe everything free will inevitably have money involved. AOTA really irked me with the crappiest, ill-concieved plot anyone could've come up with, and it was used as a lame excuse to plug more ways to spend money. Whatever areas of the site that are still free are noticeably neglected.

Oh, and I hate Chariot chase. I have no clue/skill whatsoever. Day 5 and I'm out already.

Edit: Thank you, Kamil! I did give up too easily, but that sun thingy helped. I'm glad Abigail's score was so low, I don't know how much more I could take.
Last edited by Usul_Princess on 17 Feb 2010 02:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

Oh, by the way - submitting a ranking for the staff tournament gets you this av:
You can submit whatever you want; your rankings can be changed as often as you want until the 20th.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Yesterday was the first time I've been able to beat AAA; if only it'd been a double-dare day. But I was happy enough to beat him at all, never mind without sweating blood, which is how my victories against him usually arrive.

I was afraid I'd be out today too, Usul, but I managed to get around the track once, which is all it takes to get Abigal's score. If you keep restarting until you get one of the sun thingees close enough to run over right away, it'll get you most of the way around the track before it wears off. Then if you can limp home before time runs out - or before you kill yourself running into the wall - you'll have your score too.

Good luck.
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Silver Link

Post by Silver Link »

Today is Crisis Courier - above 3000 to beat AAA. If you did the Game Master Challenge last year and beat that CC score (3600), then this will be cake

At least for me, this has been the easiest game to beat AAA in by far