Human avatars

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Re: Human avatars

Post by Alicorn »

Like I commented to you before, I love your newest HA Seerow. I can't stop looking at it. Reminds me of a creature I saw on a movie when I was a kid, though I can't remember the movie.
And I really like yours Wings. The colours blend together so nicely.

Here is my HA useing the new pretty background from the Vesnali shop.
I'm pretty happy with it. And I was fighting off sleep while doing it so a big plus that it didn't turn out terrible! XD
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Thanks for all the comments guys :D It was even posted about on that avatar loving thread which was a big shock for me!

And in possibly some of the greatest HA news ever, there is now a default face that has no eyes! I don't care what staff said, 90% of the eyes we could wear looked horrid layered over everything, so the no eyes thing is huge. And no more double eyebrows, yay. So very excited about this. Now if they could make a no mouth that would be awesome too, but at least most mouths fit nicely over at least one default.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Hey look! I'm purple!

Sad to think the choker I want to complete the outfit is stupidly expensive for no apparent reason, but I'll have it soon. I love those swords.
Sunwolf
Human Avatar: 36334

Post by Sunwolf »

May Day outfit! I love the new wig :D
My computer is connected to the internet and the internet contains everything in the whole wide world ever. I don't know about you but I sometimes find everything in the whole wide world ever a bit distracting.
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

Finally! A nice current spring outfit!

I just wanted to say the long dreadlocks are gorgeous, and am now contemplating selling most of my wigs

ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Elzaim

Post by Elzaim »

I hardly ever post in here... but here's my newest avatar. I quite like it and it's simplicity:

Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

New toys!

How long has the "recently added" option been in the wardrobe (along with "wardrobe" and "all clothes on Subeta")? I only noticed it recently, but it's very useful for browsing through to see what's new that you need to play with!

That said, I'm seriously considering taking my Woodland Following out of wardrobe and putting it in Leafshade's treasure... even if there is a background that matches it now. I mean, I've had the thing for a year and have worn it all of 2-3 times. I think it's prettier as an item than it is as a wearable.
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

Made a new HA for my pet Pigments:

{eta}
And a HA for Irate:

Will be making one for Zagnut next.
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
Wingsrising

Post by Wingsrising »

White.

Ierosbats

Post by Ierosbats »

Don't call my name, don't call my name... Alejandro...
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Wingsrising

Post by Wingsrising »

Last month I went to Puerto Rico on vacation, and over the last few weeks I've been re-living my vacation by sending mini-me there. Gave me a chance to use a lot of items I normally wouldn't.

Mini-me visited the bioluminescent Mosquito Bay on Vieques -- supposedly the most bioluminescent bay in the world.

She hiked and swam in jungle ponds in El Yunque National Forest.

She went scuba diving (sadly, Subeta doesn't seem to have wearable scuba gear).

She visited El Morro fortress in Old San Juan (and met a friendly cat there, although actually the cat was an orange tabby).

She fed -- and got bit by -- an iguana, which were all over the hotel's pool area. (I cheated on that one and just screenshotted the wardrobe page, since the dragon was too expensive to buy just for that one avatar.)

She swam and just generally hung out at the beach.

And, she made daily trips to the pastry shop near the hotel to buy fantastic pastries to eat for breakfast the next day!

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

She met her parents there and they all made it through the trip without killing each other! :-) All and all, she had a great vacation.

Bonus ocean-themed avatars:
ImageImageImage
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I really like the background/setting you picked out for the second one, Wings--the fireflies and plants and all look great together!
Image Image
Wingsrising

Post by Wingsrising »

AngharadTy wrote:I really like the background/setting you picked out for the second one, Wings--the fireflies and plants and all look great together!
Yup, that's definitely my favorite of the vacation avs I made. I love the bottled summer nights background! There were fireflies in the trees while we were on our (exciting, as the road was unpaved) school-bus ride through the woods to Mosquito Bay, so that's what I was going for there. :-)

EDIT:

This was another version of that same avatar I wanted to do, but it required 3 background slots. I had to activate a GA to make my new pet, so I decided to give it a whirl:

Wingsrising

Post by Wingsrising »

How long do I have to wait between posts before it's kosher to double-post? Is everyone too busy with Yooyuball to make new avatars? :-)

Since I have a GA medal active for a change, and since I just spent too much money (both real and sP) because of the CS sale and my autopricer-fueled vault-reduction... I decided to play with some of my new toys and also take advantage of the extra layering slots.

ImageImageImage

Aside: I wish they had a permanent version of the Layers item in the CS. I would pay good money for extra Chest, Head, and Backdrop slots. Or, I wish they would give wigs their own layer... maybe put them on a "Hair" layer that also included all the standard hairstyles, so it was easier to change hair without leaving the Clothes screen?
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I wish people would post HAs here more!

Here is my latest one--

It's a character from a classic novel. A recently updated classic!

Also, I agree 100% about wishing there were a wig layer.
Image Image