Faerie Skeith

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
gomababe

Re: Faerie Skeith

Post by gomababe »

This is actually really nice. I like the colours on it and the concept is just hilarious. Now I think I know what I'm target zapping for on my side account, this would make a really nice third crew member along with a Pirate Hissi and Darigan Peophin
jamboree

Post by jamboree »

Ah ha ha ha! (non-fiendish laugh)

I love him! I want one! Am totally charmed by the antennae, and the wings are beautiful. I especially like the shade of green they picked for wings and spikes - somehow it keeps the colors from looking too sweety-sweet. He is fat and sassy!
soupfaerie

Post by soupfaerie »

Larkspurlane wrote:they yoinked the outline of the wings from the techo... :(! It must suck to be an artist working at TNT stuck with these mindboggling & inexplicable constraints (why couldn't they just design a new wing outline, omg, that takes 30 seconds to sketch, tops -- it probably took longer to steal the techo's wings and make them look like they fit the skeith).
Those were my techo wings, this kind of makes me sad. :( Wings don't have to follow specific outlines so it can't be because of that...
ZomgethMew

Post by ZomgethMew »

Hehe, I like this :3 Except for the lazy wings (they do look nice, though..), it's pretty good ^_^ And it makes me laugh, that's always a good thing xD.
Neopets: wocky_luvpet5566 | Subeta: omg_carrie
Terra

Post by Terra »

I love the Faerie Skeith - it brought my attention to a species I'd never considered owning in the six years that I've played Neopets.
Needless to say, this is a new dreamie of mine!