Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Re: Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post by Jessi »

After watching EEEEE yoyo up and down for the past WEEK, it finally hit 61 tonight and I got to sell my biggest number of shares I've ever had (which I'm sure would have been larger if I actually remembered to buy every day... but I've gotten a lot better xD). So if you've been waiting for EEEEE to hit 60... GO SELL!
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

Congrats Jessi, that's a decent haul. :D I missed EEEEE at 60, but I did sell 4k of something else last night, so thanks for the heads up!

On that front, I have almost 4 mil, which is about the most I've ever had for more than 10 minutes in pure. Hah.

On the other end of things, I just got the standard "Don't post sexual content on the boards!" warning from TNT. The only thing I can think of is that I responded to the user "schmexay" (or similar) and used their username because they didn't have any other obvious name. *sigh* Anyone know if it's ever worth contesting warnings, if they can be removed from your account?

It's either that or I posted "Umbrella Cockatoo" in reference to my pet U2. Either way doesn't give me a lot of faith in TNT's monitors.
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

I tried challenging a warning a couple of years ago, Tiel, and never even got a response. :( (Someone had asked me what she should do about having found a site selling Neopets items, and quoted a little of the text. I replied to her by Neomail and somehow TNT thought *I* was the one selling stuff.)
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

Six years on Neo as of today! I feel proud. ^_^
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

Congrats!
So I haven't posted in ages but now I'm back on neo, don't know if that's a woe or an achievement.

I also finally grew a pair and morphed/painted Nierro into a fire kougra so my dream pets are all done (except for the fire tanizard for Nierro)

:D :D :D
...formerly known as 'spiraled'
-click-
pittyprettypup

Post by pittyprettypup »

Thinking of getting back into Neo for the summer due to being jobless (which may change over the course of the summer) and having nothing else to do, but I'm not sure what to aim for anymore...

All 20 of my pets are painted the way I want them, no interest in continuing my gallery or petpages, no interest in the Battledome, shiny avatars no longer faze me...maybe trying to get back into this is a mistake. Perhaps I really have grown out of my interest for Neopets...

(Sorry if this is the wrong topic!)
@ Neo: pittyprettypup
@ Powerpets: -Kitt-
@ Subeta: Kinsa
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Losing your interest in Neopets probably counts as a woe, yes.

I've finally achieved the second thing I set out to do at the beginning of the year. Excessively long image of the whole shebang on my Livejournal, but here's the pertinent bit:

Now I feel I can lower my excessively high sell point a little :-)

ETA: Congrats RD!
Last edited by Kantark on 23 Jun 2010 09:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Man! And here I was all pleased when I hit 500k stocks! Congratulations!

My achievement... I rolled over 7 years last week. Of course, I've mostly lost interest in Neopets these days, but I'm still keeping my account warm!
Madge

Post by Madge »

I finally beat Neoquest 1 on "Evil" difficulty! That was anti-climatic though.

I spent about 8 hours, on and off, ensuring I had all the 120 and 150HP potions maxed out for the final battle. I only use something like 1300HP worth of potions in the battles with Jabhal and mastermind. Kicking myself for wasting all that time, haha.

It was good though, Jabhal ended up doing the last bit of damage to himself thanks to my reflex skill :P.

Now bask in the glory of my trophy:

I'm wondering if I should go for InSaNe NQ1 or insane NQ2 first. NQ1 is so much more boring ;-;.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

I can't stand NQ1 - really didn't enjoy it even just playing for bronze, so I don't envy you!
Summary : You had 58195 NP. After 27 successful transactions, you have 2083175.
2.02m in a single sale, I've never had one that big before :) I don't want to say this too loudly but I think Nigel could raise his commission...
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

Something has happened!
A beautiful Fire Faerie floats down and gives you a Darigan Petpet Paint Brush!!!

~200k but I seem to recall wanting to paint something Darigan and not liking the expense of the brush. Win!

Also, my first paint brush random event, so I'm glad it wasn't a Plushie Petpet Paint Brush!
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

"Total Winnings 387856 NP"
Why thank you Food Club :D
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Yay, my zap-adopt labrat changed color to Island!

Boo, it's a male Bruce with a bad female name. Looks like i'll try for a battle with the scientist and hope (s)he wins. Drat on not realizing in advance that i'd have the scientist's stats pumped through previous fights with a better fighter which wouldn't be good for lab-adopters. :-p

EDIT: Yeah, at least she's female now, and chances are a newbie who wants an Island Bruce won't care so much. But she got walloped pretty hard despite having Soaraxian's nice weapon set.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Fjorab_Teke wrote:Yay, my zap-adopt labrat changed color to Island!

Boo, it's a male Bruce with a bad female name. Looks like i'll try for a battle with the scientist and hope (s)he wins. Drat on not realizing in advance that i'd have the scientist's stats pumped through previous fights with a better fighter which wouldn't be good for lab-adopters. :-p
Don't worry about that. =D As the veteran of many, many lab-scientist-given gender swaps, all you need to do is fight him, not actually win. If you have bad luck and he kills you on the first move, heal and try again. But in my experience, if you don't use weapons, and just click 'defend' as your stance, he'll usually defend back and swap your gender on the first move.

Then you withdraw and go about your merry, gender-swapped way. =D
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Laniv

Post by Laniv »

I finally finished that Altador plot. That darned Vaeolus.