Royal Kikos

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Plushie Lenny

Re: Royal Kiko's

Post by Plushie Lenny »

Plushie Lenny wrote: agreed, i like the greek god theme, but still, not worth a 12mil PB
Snowager wrote: You mean 1.75 Mill. Don't give them ideas!
Though Royal *should* be the most expensive of all the brushes. I mean, it's ROYAL, for crying out loud. Why should it cost 9 times as much to make your pet into a filthy sea-scoundrel...

haha, my bad :/
Still not worth it though, lol
Duke of Earl

Re: Royal Kikos

Post by Duke of Earl »

Meh. Who cares about the color itself... customization ftw. There's a lightning bolt. That's all that matters to me. It would be awesome to have an electric kiko with that.... except that post customization kikos are as ugly as Dora the Explorer.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Which means not particularly ugly at all?
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

I like the lightning bolt, but I think the Korbat does the same thing as the royalboy and more prettily:
http://www.neocolours.me.uk/viewpet.php ... y&pose=all

The female has the problem that it simply isn't royal enough, and the pink and green clash.
invaderhorizongreen

Post by invaderhorizongreen »

i think the outfits are nice but it is hard to draw clothes for them but the royal boy is cool but i still will never own a kiko
icicledragon4

Post by icicledragon4 »

I like the Kiko's except I don't like the hair. I think though you could probably remove the hair. It is just odd seeing hair on a Kiko. The items the hold are cool (Yay: Lightning). I also like the kiko wizard costume.
lar

Post by lar »

Humm. I would definitely like both of these, if they just weren't kikos. xD
I have a terrible love affair with anything Greco-Roman, eheh. Not sure where everyone is coming from on the royalgirl being too "pretty-princessy" or faerie-like. I guess the pink base and hair? I dunno. All in all, quite good for a suckish species.
Oops, my karma ran over your dogma.
Rushed

Post by Rushed »

I must agree with the others; The pink hair and skin on the female kiko just aren't very compatible to me...it also makes the image seem blurred from afar. I do like the male though, the base color is simple and the beard and other facial hair give him a nice touch. Love the lightning bolt as well.