Jelly & Speckled Korbats

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Jelly & Speckled Korbats

Post by Kamil »

Image Image

Even though it's an unusual color, I really like the jelly. It's kinda yummy-looking, and I imagine it will look good with a variety of clothing colors. Speckled is, to me anyway, kind of a disappointment. I was hoping for this color, but I'd imagined it with the ears and wingtips having a large concentration of white, as they sometimes do. This is just a slightly varied green, and I am not best pleased with it.

On the other hand, omg, how much do I love the batman clothes! Do want. I expect, before long, every Korbat owner out there will want or own the wing guards, if not the entire set. The peasant girl clothes are nice enough, but the cap is enough like hair to make me see a Korbat with a hugely receding hairline every time I see it. x.x

Thanks, Nogitsune! =D

Image Image
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Purr

Re: Jelly & Speckled Korbats

Post by Purr »

Speckled is a fail, but jelly is really nicely shaded. No transparency though, but... the shading o3o

I. Love. Those. Batman. Wings. <33333
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Jelly looks nothing like any jelly I've ever seen, but it's quite pretty as a shiny blue base colour. Speckled could use slightly more speckles - just a few on the belly might've swung it.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Post by Nogitsune »

I was debating putting these here, but for consistency - the larger images:

ImageImage
Kantark wrote:Jelly looks nothing like any jelly I've ever seen, but it's quite pretty as a shiny blue base colour. Speckled could use slightly more speckles - just a few on the belly might've swung it.
As I mentioned in the news, it seems to have a fair similarity to the Jelly Tonu - at least, to me it does:

ImageImage

Though it might be a bit more indigo and darker and less transluctant...
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.

Post by 23639377 »

That suit kills the new colours.
(Forum set is under construction)