Achievements and Tales of Woe

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Re: Achievements and Tales of Woe

Post by Huggles »

Thanks for everyone who put stuff in my stocking. I even got a couple things from my wishlist. I almost feel bad about being lazy and not poking around the site for more than 3 minutes...

*huggles*

There. Now my conscience is clean.

Edit: Wth, brain? That's not at all how that is spelled.
Alecko
Human Avatar: 267595

Post by Alecko »

Finally!
Spoiler: open/close
Getting exactly 5000 amused me more than it should have. xD Hopefully I will never have to play this game again.
Kali_Lupine
Human Avatar: 189836

Post by Kali_Lupine »

Big Achievement: Today I have been a Subeta player for 4 years! (yay) so I got my loyalty box and with it a new pet slot! So I would like to welcome in my new pets(s) (I used a few mystical plushies recently that I bought from the cash shop)

Rune Sade
Neari Lupine
Seer Sade
and my newest: Tran Tibs

Edit: Two new pets!!! Phyr Searbrand and Vale Searbrand I also have a new user profile that I love! I also have ordered profiles made for all 18 of my pets! Kali_Lupine has already been completed and of course now I need to work on putting together her story lol. I am very happy with the work! Good thing I just bought some CSC cause that is how I perfer to pay and for 18 profiles it is not going to be cheap heh heh.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

Your pet has changed into a Reborn Jollin!

I changed my pet buffster to reborn to celebrate my rl dog Buffy's 1st birthday. It was weird, I created the pet about a month ago, thought I'd like to paint her reborn eventually, then got the potion in a wizard event. It seemed I had to do it after that.
Griffin
Human Avatar: 156329

Post by Griffin »

omfg... the account I've been stalking for almost a solid year, which was due to be cleared in March, has apparently been logged into because one of the pets has been abandoned. This fucking sucks. I wanted a name on the account so badly and the soonest possible chance of getting it is now January 2012, but more likely never. *sigh*

I almost want to ask if they'd give the pet to me, but I consider that an extremely douchebaggish thing to do, and I've never heard of it paying off anyway.
Rah

Post by Rah »

Cyro - it can pay off. If you're polite about it, and they don't have any sort of 'THIS PET ISN'T UFA SO DON'T ASK!!!' message, then you're not going to be any worse off if they say no. I've gotten a pet that way, by politely asking - and I know of several others that have too. It helps if you can show your dedication to your other pets (a lot of people are often happy to see their pets going to someone who is clearly going to love them, rather than just rot)
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Cyro, that's actually how I got Leif - I wrote a super nice and super polite, not pressuring letter to the old owner and they were incredibly gracious and polite in return! Lindsey did it once and was rejected, but the reply was super polite as well, and a few friends of mine have gotten pets this way =) It's always worth a try, as long as it's worded right! I know I'm glad I did it since I got my Leif!

(lol basically said what Rah said, but it was worth saying twice!)
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

Achievement: Urkonn is number 20 as far as ranked pets on the site. He was there before, but fell as low as 24 before getting back up there last night. Let's see how long he stays on the list this time.

I just can't keep up with how some battlers seem to have unlimited amounts of sp to buy stat boosters, but doing battle quests and Shinwa quests almost daily has helped a lot.

He also reached level 1,000, so he now has all the stat-based pet achievements.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

I just can't keep up with how some battlers seem to have unlimited amounts of sp to buy stat boosters
This. Albia's gone from just below the 250th pet to somewhere in the 280s in a month's time. She seems to lose rank every time I log on. :/ I've given up on trying to keep up.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Same for me with Mezzanine. Dropped below 200, which makes me sad--that was a nice barrier to break--but other than just training her every time it comes up, I can't do much. (Even that gets pretty expensive considering I don't have much time to play and earn sp!)
Image Image
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

My Visla is 71 now, and she used to be above 50, I believe. I don't know where people are getting the SP for stat boosters. I don't care a whole lot, though... I dislike Subeta's battling system and rarely battle.
Alecko
Human Avatar: 267595

Post by Alecko »

You've all got some high ranked pets. o_O My highest is #1576. What sort of stats to you need to break into the #300 and below ranks?

I just got the last Shop Till Saver achievement. :) I could blow it all in one go, but that would wipe out my entire wishlist and leave me with nothing to do on the site. So I'm going to keep saving and slowly buy stuff up. I did just blow a chunk changing some of my pets around!
Spoiler: open/close
Lucemon
Image->Image

I was dead set on adopting this pet out but when the Kerubi was released I thought it was just perfect. xD Need to commision a profile for him and his TC is the first I'll work on.

Luciane
Image->Image

Arrowe
Image->Image
My profile looks really weird now but I'm happy.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

Hagane did a gorgeous overlay for my "evil genius" wyllop, Vilao, who builds tons of little robots to aid him in his world takeover. ;) I love it! Thank you, Lindsey! Now I just need to commission a profile for him.

Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

You've all got some high ranked pets. o_O My highest is #1576. What sort of stats to you need to break into the #300 and below ranks?
Albia's has about 1050 in Strength/Defense/Health/Speed, but I think what's really helped put her in the top 300 is her intelligence score, which is over 550. But I've also been training her since I created her over four years ago (albeit not very consistently), so that's also worked in my favor.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Such a cute overlay Cranberry! I love it. :3 And he sounds like such a fun pet too.

My pet Ryader can fly now! 8D I changed him into an angelic escalade the other day and I'm still giddy about it. I just love angelic escalades, they are so pretty. Now to motivate myself to work on his (and my other pets) look ups. I've been so lazy about working on my pets. I'm such a bad girl. XP
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel