The Great Pandemic 2011

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Re: The Great Pandemic 2011

Post by Cranberry »

I only have 13 pastries in my collection, so if anyone wants to send me boxes, please do! I wasn't bothering with opening them at first, but now it looks like it might be important plot-wise, so I'm starting to.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I've got 17 pastries myself and would be happy to accept boxes (though as I'm not a zombie, I'm afraid I have no boxes myself to send back...)
Rakumel

Post by Rakumel »

I've got a grand total of...um...4 pastries. Eeeks. But I'm still only at Stage 3, so it'll be a while before I'll have any extras to trade. =\ I've got exactly one extra scrap of paper, if I find any more I'll be happy to trade those too.
klaatu99

Post by klaatu99 »

I've managed to collect all the pastries now, but I'll start dumping boxes on the folks here who are still light on the collection.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Feed Us Please!

KlaatuWolf on Subeta
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Thanks for the pastry boxes! I'm up to 24 now!

I posted my duplicates in trades:
http://subeta.net/trade/search.php/find:Wingsrising

And what I still need on my WL:
http://subeta.net/wishlists/Wingsrising/93224

(Hopefully those both work.)

Also, it didn't dawn on me until now that you can also buy pastries out of user shops... silly me!

Putting the pastries on my WL made me what a pastry in RL. Preferably not with hidden zombie uprising messages, though.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

I now have a complete pastry collection. I don't care about the other achievements, so I don't need any more boxes. Thanks so much to people who sent me boxes! :)
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

I am still in need of several pastries and I need to get a couple more levels of the achievements...so any help is welcome. I promise to send boxes to whomever I can as I get them.
Also, thank you guys soooooooo much for all the kisses so far. It got me up to several new achievements, which makes me happy :)

oh, wishlist ishttp://subeta.net/wishlists/HighlandLass/185309 under the "no category" section. I'm not sure I have all the ones I need listed.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
Rakumel

Post by Rakumel »

Yay! Up to 14 so far! Thank you thank you thank you all! ^^

ETA: Got a couple of extras now that I've put up in trades. http://subeta.net/trade/search.php/find:Rakumel

The ones I still need: http://subeta.net/wishlists/Rakumel/0

Any help is greatly appreciated
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

And now we move on from pastries to... scraps of paper. For two different pages.

This is gonna take a while.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I only have about half the paper scraps and snippets I need, I guess. Sad.

Also, reassembling the snippets--because they're on white paper--is going to be much harder. I would have liked for SAI to give us a black desk instead of a pure white one. Thanks a bunch, guys.

(This is also harder to do on a small screen. Subeta very rarely has consideration for that, though.)
Image Image
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

And the lag hits. I hope this step is still going on tomorrow afternoon so I can work on it, though this seems like it might be over as quickly as the SAI inspections. *Crosses fingers*
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

It had better go on for a while--do many people actually have complete collections of snippets and scraps?! I mean, one comes from the underground, right? I mostly get broken bottles. And one comes from random events--I get almost all Skitters events, very very rarely a piece of paper. I dunno, they have to give us a while to try to cope with this!
Image Image
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

*urge to panic rises*

They wouldn't do that. There're too many scraps to collect for them to wrap it up in a day. </wishful thinking>
Rakumel

Post by Rakumel »

I have an extra Bent-Cornered Scrap of Paper and extra Bent <i>Snippet</i> of Paper. If that's one of the ones anyone here needs, let me know and I'll send it soon as I can.
Last edited by Rakumel on 23 Feb 2011 04:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I really hope it lasts a couple of days at least X_X I ended up buying all the scraps and such I still needed so I'd have them all when they became useful, but I had only collected probably a little less then half of that from the events and such.
How long did the inspections last? Like a day and a half? And they expected you to inspect 100 boxes! Hmm actually looks like you only needed to get up to 25 boxes. I thought it went higher. Still though.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.