Angelic Dillema

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Purr

Angelic Dillema

Post by Purr »

I love the shading on the feathers :3 It's perfect! The style is a bit different from the other Subeta pets, but it's so pretty *-*
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Re: Angelic Dillema

Post by Officer 1BDI »

I am really tempted to turn Grendel into one of these. Even if it doesn't quite fit her character as-is, I absolutely adore that expression. Love the wings, love the colors, love pretty much everything about this pet.
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

I've never liked dillemas before, but this is incredibly adorable. I went "oooh" when I saw it in the news and keep liking it more every time I look at it (which is often). I'm excited that Pie has another species! I love the sneaky expression on its face, and the soft arms and pretty wings and faaaaat body. It's squishy and awesome.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Like Bon, I never liked Dillemas, they just aren't my thing. But I have to admit this is really well done. The colouring is wonderful. The pose and expression fit so well. And I quiet like how the wings are done. Pie did a great job. I can't wait to see more Dillemas from her. ^-^
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it.

Why isn't my pet slot loyalty totem for colors? Why? This is what I shall make Love Matter, and then start zapping Dacon again in hopes of another #84. I think. I dunno. This and the rhinocorn experiment are nearly tied in my mind in awesomeness. And why isn't this a minion?

ImageImageImage

And I just noticed that the captured soul on its arm is smiling. Keen.
Red Mask Corgi

Post by Red Mask Corgi »

I have a soft spot for the Dilllema. I had a cream one for a little while, had a great name and I loved the color scheme. I ended up not keeping it since I just couldn't keep convincing myself that it was sort of a dragon - nope, it's just a doll with horns! But I still really like the species, and this color is amazing. The wings look brilliant, the colors go perfect together and it's pose/expression are just adorable. Man I wish I had a reason to get this! I guess I'll just admire on the News for the next few days then!
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

I love the coloring, the pose, and especially the expression. For some reason, I can't help but think of this as an enemy that would show up in a Kirby game, which makes it that much more awesome.
Elucifer

Post by Elucifer »

I don't really see what makes this really special, but I guess it's cause I don't play the game nor do I care for Dillemas. Regardless, it is nicely shaded and a bit comical since the wings are too small to support a fat plushie, but ah well. Subeta logic. xD
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

The wings actually seem more logical to me than on most Subeta pets (buttwings...?). I figure this plushie is filled with some sort of lightweight stuffing, in which case the wings would be sturdy enough to hold it up. Any pets require some suspension of disbelief, anyway, because c'mon, it's a living plushie.

I also don't understand your first statement, because even though you don't play Subeta, you clearly enjoy looking at the pet art, and this is an excellent example of great pet art. I don't usually care for Dillemas, either, but this one is adorable and creative and nicely shaded, and it makes me reconsider my old dislike of the species as a whole. Everyone who's posted in this thread so far has explained why they like this squishy pet. So...those are the things that make it special to us.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

For some reason I picture this as a very tiny tiny pixie sized plushie zooming around a room. Maybe it is because I've just seen Harry Potter. Anyway, I love it! Like most people I'm not a big fan of dilemma's but this one looks so soft and light. The feathers are specially nice!
Elucifer

Post by Elucifer »

My opinion doesn't really matter because I don't play, so there's no harm. ^^
Jessica_G
Human Avatar: 449704

Post by Jessica_G »

ow, I really like it =3
Ree
Human Avatar: 292036

Post by Ree »

Why isn't this pet in the database yet? :0 I know we shouldn't bump old topics but yeah...
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Woops! Because the database is added to by humans. We shall add this pet. Thanks!
Image Image