The Phantom Bumper?

Any problems or suggestions regarding the forums or scripts, post them here.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

I reiterate the don't feed the troll sentiment. As in, don't reply to the bumps with your own spam or I'll delete it too.

Meh, gotta get to work...
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

(I never got why chitchat was locked and the others weren't, though.
Ginger. She came back as a guest, but basically only posted in chit-chat and site suggestions, hence why those two are locked.

The whiny guest in chit-chat's post's also been deleted, because they ought to have just grown a spine and posted it under their real username...usernames, even, because they've already created one pseudonym in order to post inflammatory things. Either that, or they're not being very careful about whom they're letting onto their computer.

The spammer has come from the same IP address as acel, to whom the "grow a spine or stop letting people onto your computer" comment also applies.

And gibbly, thank you for logging out and posting as the "phantom bitchslapper". That was exceedingly mature of you.
Gibblywibbly

Post by Gibblywibbly »

:oops: :oops: :oops:
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

Wow, how were the topics put back on their regular places? :P
Cheese

Post by Cheese »

Silverevilchao wrote:Wow, how were the topics put back on their regular places? :P
I would assume the posts were just deleted, meaning the last post became a long time ago and they were pushed back down the list.