NC Subeta Secret Santa 2011 - Signups Closed

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

NC Subeta Secret Santa 2011 - Signups Closed

Post by Seerow »

Hello all! It's that time of year again. Yup, it's time for the annual Neocolours Subeta Secret Santa. Jessi and I will be hosting it once more this year.

If you've never done a NC Secret Santa, here's the basic guidelines. Hint: It works just like real secret santa.
Between now and November 25th, you can sign up using the form below. There are two different brackets which can hopefully accommodate everyone.

On November 25th/26th, your elf will send you a pm with instructions on who you are buying for. You will have until December 21st to get your presents sent in, and once you do that you are done! Jessi and I will send out all the gifts shortly after that and you should get them in time for Christmas.

Important Rules and Dates

1) You have until November 25th to sign up. If you are interested in joining, don't wait until last minute! Without fail every year we get a pm asking if they can still join, and it is usually too late.

2) We will check to make sure everyone's wishlist is up to par. That means that you have more then a handful of items. Your SS should have a variety of things to choose from in the price range so it is at least somewhat of a surprise as to what you will be getting. We will ask that you add more items if it appears too skimpy. If you cannot, you will not be allowed to participate.

3) Presents must be turned in no later then December 21st. This way we get time to organize the items and get them sent out. The earlier you can send them in the better obviously. We also ask that you send enough wrapping paper to cover your items.

4) Once we hand out the lists we ask that everyone stop purchasing items from their own wishlist. It's no fun if you buy yourself a gift that your SS happened to have already picked out for you.
*Quick note about wishlist buying: Black Friday usually sees a huge CS sale on Subeta and many people like to take advantage of that to buy items off their own wishlists. Because of these we ask that people wait until after the sale if they
plan on purchasing CS items from their person's wishlist.

Elves
3-6mil - Jessibean as Elf
6-9mil - Seerow as Elf

These are the same brackets as last year. If we have enough interest in a lower range bracket (1-3mil) we can add it in later.

If you are interested in joining, please fill out the form below.
NOTE When posting the form, please please hit the box that says "Do not automatically parse urls" You have to use the "Full Editor" in order to see this option, and it's in the little box at the bottom that has options in it.

Code: Select all

[b]Neocolours Username:[/b]
[b]Subeta Username:[/b]
[b]Bracket:[/b]
[b]Wishlist link:[/b]
[b]Notes:[/b] 
The notes section can include things like "I'm looking for presents from X wishlist category" or "I would love art of my pets instead of items!"

If you have any questions feel free to ask either me or Jessi. This is our fourth year hosting this so we've pretty much seen it all.
Last edited by Seerow on 27 Nov 2011 12:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Griffin
Human Avatar: 156329

Re: NC Subeta Secret Santa 2011 - Signups Open

Post by Griffin »

Hooray!

Neocolours Username: Griffin
Subeta Username: Griffin
Bracket: 6-9mil
Wishlist link: http://subeta.net/wishlists/Griffin
Notes: My top priority is my pets' TCs. The main wishlist is mostly wearables and recent releases I haven't sorted into the other categories. All the other stuff is for collections, which I pretty much only do for achievements, but I don't mind getting some of those things. Books are always appreciated.
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

Neocolours Username: lavender
Subeta Username: lavenderkennedy
Bracket: 6-9 mill
Wishlist link: http://subeta.net/wishlists.php?act=view&user=168295
Notes: Sweets! I also hoard bowling pins and large sodas (until I reach 44). :) I tend to stalk the holiday shop, so maybe avoid buying WL items stocking there?
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Count me in, obviously ;D

Neocolours Username: Jessibean
Subeta Username: Jessi
Bracket: 6-9 Mil
Wishlist link: http://subeta.net/wishlists.php?act=view&user=155904
Notes: My favorite items are always my pets' treasure items! My wishlist is organized by pet so it makes it easy to shop! I also love collecting art of my pets c: Most have refs but you can always bother Lindsey/FMD for details! Also I prefer lots of smaller gifts as opposed to one giant expensive gift c:
Last edited by Jessi on 06 Nov 2011 04:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Seerow

Post by Seerow »

Neocolours Username:Seerow
Subeta Username: Seerow
Bracket: 3-6 mil
Wishlist link: http://subeta.net/wishlists.php?act=view&user=155383
Notes: My wishlist is a mess, I know that. I'll try and maybe get it organized but I've been adding TONS of stuff to it the past few weeks so bear with me. Also, I really love art of my pets.
Sunwolf
Human Avatar: 36334

Post by Sunwolf »

Hooray, I love the NC Secret Santa!

Neocolours Username: Sunwolf
Subeta Username: Luka_Pooka
Bracket: 6-9 million
Wishlist link: http://subeta.net/wishlists.php?act=view&user=36334
Notes: I would LOVE to get art of any of my pets! My Holiday Gallery has top priority on my wishlist ^^
My computer is connected to the internet and the internet contains everything in the whole wide world ever. I don't know about you but I sometimes find everything in the whole wide world ever a bit distracting.
Fullmetal Dragon
Human Avatar: 156401

Post by Fullmetal Dragon »

Yayyyy I love SS <3

Neocolours Username: Fullmetal Dragon
Subeta Username: hagane
Bracket: 6-9 mil
Wishlist link: http://subeta.net/wishlists/hagane
Notes: I would love items from any of my pet's categories, as those are for TCs and I live for TCs omg. Anything will make me happy though! I wouldn't say no to art either -- if you need details on my characters for that, Jessi can help without letting on to me, haha!
<3
Seerow

Post by Seerow »

Just wanna toss this out there. How interested would people be in having higher level brackets? So having 6-9mil then a 9-12mil bracket range?
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

Neocolours Username:Marah
Subeta Username:Marah
Bracket:3-6mil
Wishlist link:http://subeta.net/wishlists/Marah
Notes: wardrobe items are always welcome and Pet TC items too. Because of that keepsake boxes are also very high on my wishlist :)
Griffin
Human Avatar: 156329

Post by Griffin »

Seerow wrote:Just wanna toss this out there. How interested would people be in having higher level brackets? So having 6-9mil then a 9-12mil bracket range?
I'd join the higher bracket. I always spend a bit more than 9m on my SS anyway. ;x
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Could someone possibly add a note in the OP about the Black Friday weekend sale? I like to grab a lot of CS stuff during that time and I'd have for my Secret Santa to get something from my wishlist right before I snag it (though with the new wishlist feature maybe that's not such a big issue now).
Just wanna toss this out there. How interested would people be in having higher level brackets? So having 6-9mil then a 9-12mil bracket range?
I'm not opposed to it, but I probably wouldn't apply for that range until I had a much bigger surplus of sP on my account.

Neocolours Username: Officer 1BDI
Subeta Username: TestName
Wishlist link: http://subeta.net/wishlists.php?act=view&user=150891
Notes: Books for Albia are forever welcome. I'm currently focusing on completing overlays, TCs, etc. for my pets Discord, Cruthiar, and Mr. Peppy, so things geared towards those pets are highly desired. Art, especially for Cruthiar, would be really cool. ^_^
Kari

Post by Kari »

Neocolours Username: Kari
Subeta Username: kariohki
Bracket: 3-6 mil
Wishlist link: http://subeta.net/wishlists/kariohki
Notes: Plushies and beanbags are the top things I'd like.
derp
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

@Officer

I'll mention it to Seerow or Ty if i grab one of them to add it in! We usually do tell people to wait to buy cash shop presents til after the sale for that very reason, so I'll make sure to add a note of it c:

I would personally do a higher 9-12 mil as well, but it seems we're getting some interest in the 3-6 so it should be okay, Seerow :D
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Oh how I adore SS. I always have fun doing this. Thank you so much Jessi and Seerow for running it yet again. You both are awesome! :3

Neocolours Username: Alicorn
Subeta Username: Kyonkichi
Bracket: 6-9mil
Wishlist link: http://subeta.net/wishlists.php?act=view&user=160932
Notes: I love getting a mixture of stuff from different categories. I also will never say no to art for my pets. :3
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Neocolours Username: Joey
Subeta Username: Joey
Wishlist link: http://subeta.net/wishlists/Joey
Notes: I'll take anything, with a lean toward pet treasures.

I wouldn't use the higher bracket this year, since I'm short on SP, but I can see myself using it if I had more.