Reborn Dragarth and Popoko

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Reborn Dragarth and Popoko

Post by Silverevilchao »

ImageImage

I like the art on the Dragarth, the design itself less so. I just don't like the locations of the flames that much, but the artwork is GORGEOUS. Very, very bright and flowy.

I don't like the Popoko at all. Not only does the shading put me off, but there strikes me as something horrifically wrong with its face. The single eye we see especially.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Re: Reborn Dragarth and Popoko

Post by Seerow »

I absolutely love the Dragarth! I like the more toned down colors and the pose is spiffy. Lovely pet!
The Popoko is quite lovely as well. I love the foot you can see through the flame tail and the pose in general.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Runic

Post by Runic »

Don't like the Popoko without a reflective light on the eye. It doesn't match the others of the species at all, and I really think it needs something edited in. Even if the face is far away from the flames, it still would reflect in the eye slightly.

The two very different styles from the two artists contrast, and perhaps it would have been better to release them separately.
I personally have no qualms with the release, but I find the softer shading on the Dragarth more pleasing and lush compared to the bold Popoko flames.

Not bad pets in any way.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I love the art on the popoko, but I can't help but think of fart jokes; this is aided somewhat by the fact that almost every time I try to type "popoko" it comes out as "poopko" at first. Still... love that art. The eye is maybe a bit off, but not enough to really detract for me. The vibrant coloring and the way the legs are visible through the flames are really aesthetically pleasing. Fart jokes aside, I love that pet.

I'm not big on dragarths, but I'm glad they're in Lindsey's hands. She does good work with them.
Image Image
puppykates_7

Post by puppykates_7 »

What website are these pets on? i would like to join.