Angelic demi and torrent Revamp

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Corsair

Angelic demi and torrent Revamp

Post by Corsair »

Image Image
The angelic demi and torrent have both been updated! Look how pleased they look with themselves. We hope you will be too!

I think the Torrent is beautiful.

Opinion?
ImageImageImageImage
Runic

Re: Angelic demi and torrent Revamp

Post by Runic »

FINALLY.
These two needed revamps SO BADLY. xD

I love the Torrent! Very very beautiful! I love the flexibility it's displaying, and the colours are so nicely matched! Very subdued and gentle. ^^
The Demi...I like the new colours, but the pose...I wish it didn't have its back facing us. It doesn't seem very Demi-like, based on the other redraws.
I kinda wish it had a more dynamic pose. No doubt, it's beautiful and DESPERATELY needed a revamp. I'm very pleased with that aspect, even if I don't choose to own one. =)
Very nice colouration and I'm glad to see Demis in the News again. I was afraid they had no artist (who draws them?). D:
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

I was thrilled to see a Demi in the news because I was also worried that they didn't have an artist right now. I agree I would have preferred a different position, but I think the revamp is nevertheless gorgeous and if I could think of a proper character to fit it I'd love to own one of these.

The torrent is freaking beautiful. So many props to Arbor.
Runic

Post by Runic »

Oh no, I totally agree! The old one was just so nightmare-inducing, so I always avoided it. But now, I love it much better. =3
Not enough to own one, but it could be a glimmer of hope that we'll see more Demis now!
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

Darling (Sayle) draws the demi. I really like the colors she chose to use, and the wings are pretty. I like the little smile.

The torrent's pose is neat; there's so much motion to it, and it's a vast improvement over the old angelic torrent. Feathered wings do not belong on a fish!
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

ImageImage
ImageImage

Both of these are lovely revamps! I love the white fur with the gold accents on the Demi, and the tail looks like a sun to me with the spots which is neat. I kinda wish the purple from the old was incorporated somewhere here but not quite sure where it would have fit in. I just want to pet this guys lovely mane.

The Torrent is also an amazing revamp and one of the most needed on the site I'd think. The fins are so so gorgeous.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Jessica_G
Human Avatar: 449704

Post by Jessica_G »

So pretty revamps!:D
much better than the old ones :P
can't wait to see all the other angelic revamps (:
WisteriaLynx
Human Avatar: 319191

Post by WisteriaLynx »

Ooh, I was looking through angelic pets just a few days ago and cringing at some of the old ones. But when I get my next loyalty box, I now might just have to use it on an angelic demi. So pretty.... And the torrent especially is such an improvement over the old one (it actually looks like the current design for a torrent now!).
Corsair

Post by Corsair »

Cranberry wrote:The torrent's pose is neat; there's so much motion to it, and it's a vast improvement over the old angelic torrent. Feathered wings do not belong on a fish!
Ya, I think the idea that having wings makes it more angelic didn't work for torrent. How many more revamps are left to go now? I know they have done a lot but I am not sure what's left.
ImageImageImageImage
ZomgethMew

Post by ZomgethMew »

I love the new Demi! I liked the old one as well, but this is so cute n_n; I'm not sure what to make of the Torrent, though.. it's very pretty, but something about its face just looks odd to me, and I'm not sure what o-o; definitely an improvement over the old one, though I think I prefer the old one's face. I think the angle of the revamp's face is throwing me off, haha. I dunno XD;.
Neopets: wocky_luvpet5566 | Subeta: omg_carrie
Secretary

Post by Secretary »

I'm so glad the angelic demi has finally been revamped- the original was absolutely hideous, and has never matched the species it was supposed to represent.

I'm very glad the artist took the direction that they did with it- there was nothing worth salvaging on the original.