Masquerade 2012

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Masquerade 2012

Post by Marah »

So Masquerade is here with an avalanche of new items and masks. I need them all... and a yunium key... I might need to invest in subetan anti blister stuff.
Please post all your dancing links!

Dance with Marah
Gumdrops

Re: Masquerade 2012

Post by Gumdrops »

Slugawoo

Post by Slugawoo »

I don't think those links are going to work. That final mess of characters at the end is changing regularly for everyone, so refreshing the same one doesn't work for very long. It just gives you an error.

I think the easiest way to get around this would be to make a list of NCers on the Subeta forums and use the [dance=username] code. But you'd still have to refresh the page to update the links before dancing every time since they don't do update themselves automatically. Very annoying. It's happening with the built-in "Invite to dance" links too.

At least the items this year are gorgeous. I must have all the waistcoats. I love waistcoats.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I went ahead and started a topic over on Subeta. The link is:
http://subeta.net/forums/view/845857/1#18926471

I pinged the Neocolours ping group, but if you aren't a member of it you should join to get useful pings like this.
http://subeta.net/forums/group/790%7D
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Marah

Post by Marah »

Oh right, I completely forgot about the changing links. Thanks Seerow!
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Thank you for adding me, Seerow. :-)

Now Subeta is down, of course.

I'm excited! I think the Masquerade is my favorite Subeta holiday! I need SO many of the new clothes (luckily I still have tokens left over from last year!) and while I haven't gotten to see what kind of new foods and drinks there are yet, I hope I need a lot of them, too!

Later when I have time I'll dress myself up properly (all I've done so far is throw a mask onto what I was already wearing.) Good times. :-)
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

Whoo! Masquerade! :) So many new, pretty items! Need them all. Can't wait to dance with you all. :)
WisteriaLynx
Human Avatar: 319191

Post by WisteriaLynx »

Aaah, how to make a passable Masquerade outfit that works without curing from zombie status? (I've never stayed a zombie before.) I'm going to be living in my wardrobe for a while.

So many pretty new items to want. *_*
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

I know the feeling, Wisteria. I'm regretting slacking on buying Zombie Den stuff. Will hopefully be able to cure tonight...

Looks like this'll be the first time I'll need more from the Menagerie than from the Lounge. Not gonna lie, I'm kinda disappointed in the Lounge this year. But I guess the lovely clothes, books, and omg cats make up for it. :)

For my own reference:
Lounge trinkets needed - 87 Done!
Menagerie trinkets needed - 960 (yikes)
Last edited by lavender on 30 Mar 2012 06:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
Marah

Post by Marah »

My main problem is that yunium key...
I want to go on a shopping spree in the menagerie so bad, but I know I will never be able to save up for that key...

Decisions, decisions.
Rakumel

Post by Rakumel »

Whew! Sorry if I skip anyone, haven't had as much Subeta time lately. But dang, all the new stuff looks great!

And chin up Marah, I'm sure you'll get it ^^ Though it *is* a bear. I remember having to scrimp and save for my own key, and that was before it was made available in the Menagerie!
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I have to say... man, it must take a lot of dancing to get a key. I do what I think is a reasonable about of dancing given my level of real-life business, and even if I hadn't bought anything else from the stores I wouldn't be anywhere near a key. Luckily, I don't want a steamworks pet. :-)