UC Plushie trade

Forum for adopting out pets. Remember: to keep paintbrush clothing on a pet, you must use the transfer option!
amneris

UC Plushie trade

Post by amneris »

Hello!

Gosh it's been a long time. I don't know if anyone remembers me, and I couldn't remember if this was the most recent username I used here...

Anyway this is stariell over on Neo. I've been getting back into the site and am looking to complete my accounts.

I have this UC Plushie Shoyru whose character just never clicked with me. His name is Dragonerey and I'm hoping to trade him for a well named UC Plushie Aisha, Eyrie, Gelert, Korbat, Wocky, Kau

OR for a UC royal I don't already own, especially UC RB cybunny or Shoyru, or RG Lupe or Shoyru.

Names need to be one word, but they can be longish and capitals don't matter. I thought I'd give it a shot and see what's happening here. Quietish these days.

NM me at stariell if you can help at all. And HI!
amneris

Re: UC Plushie trade

Post by amneris »

Oooh, looking at the 2 posts posted on this account I must have been using another name. Hmmm....
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

using my ninja skillz I have remembered that you were covet here :) welcome back! (would trade but I've nothing to offer.)
amneris

Post by amneris »

I eventually managed to figure that out of myself last night but, brilliantly, have forgotten the password and email associated with the account.

Also brilliantly, I then forgot the password to get back into this one.

I was amneris on the old old old neocolours, if anyone's really nostalgic.
covet

Post by covet »

I'm baaaack. Thanks for the help Jazzy!
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
Larkspurlane

Post by Larkspurlane »

Hey, my erstwhile Storytelling buddy! Glad you're still around!

Time to go snoop around your accounts 8)
Thank you for the av and sig set!
Larkspurlane @ neo
covet

Post by covet »

Haha I looked you up on neo recently because last time I checked it had been mooonths since you were about. Hello!
Larkspurlane

Post by Larkspurlane »

Haha, yes, I did a couple of unintentional hiatuses as well :D

I see TNT removed that code that swapped pets' positions from left to right on lookups... why?! it was so convenient -- now your kyriis aren't facing -- rawr.

I think my fave of all your accounts is Astriell, with all the beautifully-named faes. Though I do make grabby hands at Eventide and Xthrone as well.

Good luck with trading btw. If I see you up on the PC (if you eventually venture there) I'll help you spam/bump your way up.
Larkspurlane @ neo
covet

Post by covet »

I'm prooobably going to trade Elivra for another UC RG Kyrii with an A name. It's not quite as VWN as Elivra but...

I don't know if anyone remembers that I had one RG Kyrii fall through in a rather nasty trade before I got Elivra, and that one had a name (now forgotten) I'd fallen so in love with... I never fell in love with Elivra the same way. So I think I could take a less WN (though still a good name just longer and a little overblown) Kyrii and maybe like that name more. AND have them facing.

Hah Eventide amuses me. I named her that as a LOTR reference, come back to the site and they've made it a PB. I think I should get a free one for inventing the name!

So, just need to maybe nametrade Elivra and swap Dragonerey for a pet that clicks with me more and I'll never have to trade again.
Larkspurlane

Post by Larkspurlane »

Today is randomly themed... Eventide!
From the news. Go figure! Do you get many inquiring NMs about Eventide? Someone on here used to own Twilight and got a lot of spam mail IIRC.

Elivra is seriously beautifully named, but if another name fits you better + lets you have them in the correct order, that would be perfect.

For some reason the PC has had a lot of UC plush shoys cropping up in past weeks, hopefully yours catches someone's eye.
Larkspurlane @ neo
covet

Post by covet »

I hadn't had any NMs about eventide in the last 30 days? longer than that and they'd be deleted. I own the account shenkuu and get some mail about that.

Has it? Ah maybe I'll wait a while then. IDK I just want a pet that really works for me and he doesn't. I wish I knew why. I really hate sitting on the pound board.
covet

Post by covet »

Ahaha i had forgotten how pet trading bothers me.

Just submitted a letter to the editorial (which they'll doubtless ignore):

well, it's been five years since customisation, Neo. When are we going to get a loyalty item, say for users 5+ years old or more allowing us to own old style pets? You've made draiks and krawks more attainable recently, which is great, but there's still a class of pets money can't buy - the UCs. Many of the rarest are only attainable by trading another extremely rare UC. Giving up a pet you love to gain a different pet you'd love to have hardly seems fair, not to mention tough on those with UC dreams but no aged pets to offer. Making a potion for old, loyal users, even if its expensive, even if the pets are then untradeable, at least makes them attainable to all. Please consider the possibility.

--

There we go. And I own one of the highest end pets possible in Morilane, so it's hardly a begging letter. His 'value' just doesn't matter to me in the least. And I'd no sooner give up Moril my white lupe than Morilane. I am just so frustrated with the idea of bartering pets according to their value, not according to what you want or love. I must have been offered 90 UC plushie scorchios on dragonerey, but I don't love them so even if it's a trade up, no. Dragonerey doesn't click with me. I want a pet I'll love, but there are so few I like in the new art style and I already have two converted pets who'll need eventually to settle into a final colour.

I am pleased (and shocked) they made draiks/krawks more attainable - and that's despite the MP in my SDB. They should make all pets attainable in some way. And the only trouble with draiks and krawks being cheaper is - last time I frequented the pound board, three+ years ago, you could get a high end UC pet with a maraquan draik custom. Not cheap, but -attainable-. Nowadays you'd be lucky to get a DN UC on the lower tier of the PRKD circuit with an ice draik called Love. If you don't already have UCs, it's near impossible.

Rarrgh anyway. Unlikely they'll respond, far less likely they'll do anything but. I needed to insert my two pence somewhere.
Larkspurlane

Post by Larkspurlane »

Good letter! & yes, though the K/D deflation is great in many respects, it's removed one of the last bridges into UC trading from converted pets. Now RW/RN and high BD are the remaining options... while the purge lessened the RW/RN worth and BDs float about uselessly in the absence of plots.

You know, even if they made some kind of "temporarily zap your pet UC for 30 days" item in the NC mall, people would buy it. The UC zapped pets could have a lil zapped icon on their pic somewhere (like zapped petpets?), be temporarily untradeable, and only be displayed as UC for a limited duration. I would still be all shut up and take my money, just for the chance to have all the stupid UCs I want on my accounts, however temporarily. (Well -- knowing me, I would keep buying new ones and transform my imaginary draiks and plushies UC all year long... it would be such a cash cow.)
Larkspurlane @ neo
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Off topic cause I have nothing to trade, but COVET!! So happy to see you back, dear!
covet

Post by covet »

Hello~

Aww it's nice to be back.