Achievements and Tales of Woe

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Re: Achievements and Tales of Woe

Post by Marah »

http://subeta.net/petinfo.php?petid=856484

Until the next vesnali brings more flowers I am done!
(I still have loads of critters to put in between the flowers, but I rather like this minion-flower ratio)

Now to try and make a proper petsite out of it!
Marah

Post by Marah »

Wow, lucky you!

Since you zapped yourself using my Ultimate Pet Zapper back at Morostide, your biology seems to have been changed enough that you are completely immune to the undead, no matter how many times you might be bitten! Personally I think this is a really great (if unintended) side effect, but if you really want to take your chances, just drink a Mystery Reversal Concoction to go back to being a plain old 100% vulnerable human
I really wanted to keep my bambi skin. Booooooo subeta.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Alpha won the pet spotlight! Yay!
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

My GA expired today. Normally not a huge woe, but given that I wasn't able to make good use of it for the last week or so because of all the issues the site's been having, I'm not exactly pleased. :/
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

Officer, make sure to grab the free gift, then (one week GA). :)

I'm annoyed that I can't do my battle admin job, or much of anything on site because of errors. I'm not frustrated with anyone on staff; they're doing absolutely all they can to fix this. I'm just irritated with the situation.
Marah

Post by Marah »

Yeah I don't think anyone thinks that the staff are sitting behind their computers celebrating that subeta keeps crashing. ;)

So to add to the positive, I love the gold account medal. I just got my first loyalty box, so suddenly, with one click, a new pet is within my reach.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

Clearly you don't read the Subeta Confessions Tumblr. ;)

I hated the refreshing step of the plot. That took forevvvvvvver.
Officer 1BDI

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Cranberry wrote:Officer, make sure to grab the free gift, then (one week GA). :)
Oh, I got my hands on that as soon as the news came out. And then I think I thanked staff in two separate areas of the site. xD I really did appreciate that gesture. ^_^
Cranberry wrote:Clearly you don't read the Subeta Confessions Tumblr. ;)
At least they aren't disproportionately complaining about CWs now...?

*checks Tumblr*

Oh, wait, nevermind.

(To be fair I do agree with some of those confessions, but others make me want to bang my head repeatedly into my desk.)

---

I spent approximately $18 million sP on books so I could get Albia's intelligence to 775 so she could get her next job promotion. Despite all evidence pointing to the Job Agency not working right now. >_>
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

This is a huge gift-receiving achievement for me, I'm so excited and happy ;_;

So the artist Bean/Jill drew three gorgeous custom wearables for herself a while ago:

Image Image Image

And even though she drew them just for herself, she was kind enough to release the background - the ship in a bottle item - with unlimited slots for people to buy! So in excitement, I posted something like "FHEAJFK CAN I GET A SLOT", to which Jill responded with:
@Jessi no you can't...
I was honestly very confused and sad and couldn't figure out what in the world was going on - until I got a comment from Jill along with these events:
You have received Vintage Atebus Propaganda Poster from bean

You have received Weathered Old Aviator Jacket from bean

You have received Fanciful Bottled Ship from bean
Jill gifted me ALL THREE of her custom wearable items for Fen's treasures ;____; I was speechless for a few minutes, and then i started squealing and couldn't shut up xD I'm just so unbelievably grateful to Jill and so excited that I have these items for him! JILL I LOVE YOU!
Officer 1BDI

Post by Officer 1BDI »

That's awesome, Jessi! Bean's CWs are gorgeous and I'm glad she gave them to you.
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

Brag: Yay! Completed my Bobblehead collection! It only cost ~115 million sP to complete... which was the 57 million sP I'd saved up (the most I've ever had on Subeta) and $30 of CSC. Which I'd justified by telling myself that I'd waste it on junk anyway and to ration my diet to instant noodles. ;) In the end, I didn't need all the CSC, but wanted to buy some Collections anyway so doesn't matter too much!
Subeta: Thomas
sezrin

Post by sezrin »

So I Finally decided to use a few of the loyalty totems I'd gathered over the last few years. Introducing to you...

Image Darktan Head of the Trap Disposal Squad and the closest thing the rats have to a military leader.
Image Ptang Ptang A newt God with fifty-one followers.
Image Greebo Feared in the forests of Lancre by all animals, he is the father of most of the cat population in the area.

Can anyone tell I've been reading a lot of Terry Pratchett lately? To be honest, I'm amazed the name Greebo was free (orjust how cheap it was to turn Ptang Ptang Hydrus). Can anyone recommend any suitable colours? These are going to be fun treasure chests to fill :mrgreen:
Seerow

Post by Seerow »

Damn it damn it damn it.

For the past several week I haven't been able to click on the "Create a Topic" button on the Subeta forums for some reason. I finally filed a ticket and the UA cleared my CustomCSS to see if that would fix the issue. I had tried that previously and it hadn't, but it did this time. Except I don't have my CustomCSS backed up since I lost the file and I don't know anything about CSS so I can't redo it and now Subeta looks stupid for me.

Why couldn't the UA have asked before they deleted it. *Sigh*

Edit:
Shit, and now I've broken Subeta by attempting to mess with my css. Can't do a darn thing on the site at the moment.
Last edited by Seerow on 07 May 2012 04:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Geez, that's a really annoying way to be helpful. Like a mini internet version of a Pyrrhic victory.
Image Image
Seerow

Post by Seerow »

It was a good day on Subeta yesterday! I managed to break the 25k unique item mark for my gallery, it now holds 25,089 unique items.
And Jesaiah won the pet spotlight! That means all four pets from that story have won now, quite nice to see matching trophies on their profiles.