Five pet slots!

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Five pet slots!

Post by Jessi »

Making a new topic for BREAKING NEWS XD

That's right! EVERY SINGLE USER can now get FIVE additional pet slots! I'm so excited I don't even know what to say XD Other than... brb, getting five pet slots!
Ierosbats

Re: Five pet slots!

Post by Ierosbats »

This is surprisingly generous! I wonder what prompted the change? A while ago, Keith seemed pretty adamant the price of mystical plushies would not be lowered. I'm glad he reconsidered! 2000 per slot is much more reasonable. I bet it will be a very profitable decision.

In true subeta fashion, though, the redeem function on the plushies is broken. Or at least mine is. I checked the news comments and it looks like at least a few other people are having the same problem. Hopefully it's resolved quickly. I guess it gives me some time to think over possible names and slap together a crude pet wishlist in photoshop.

As awesome as this is, I bet csc prices are really going to spike for at least a little while. Probably frustrating for those users who don't care about having a lot of pets, although I think they're a pretty small group. I haven't kept track of the csc prices lately, but 17 mil (as of right now) seems steep for 500 csc, no?
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Rakumel

Post by Rakumel »

Happy news indeed! Personally I won't be rushing out and buying any more slots just yet (gotta plan which pets I want first), but it's great to know they're there.
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

It's been pretty set at 15-17 mil for 500 CSC for a while, Topher, I think thanks to the CW system. But you're right, I'm sure this won't help that inflation any - except that at the very least, a lot of people have been holding onto a stray mystical plushie, so that'll help them get 2 slots, basically!

I get paid in CSC for the work I do on Subeta, so I grabbed all five of my slots right away, even though I have no idea for names right now xD Well actually, I have TONS of ideas for names, but they're all taken and not clearing any time soon, sob. I'll have to stalk my names carefully now with this new name clearing system, too.

Keith mentioned tonight that the plushie thing'll be fixed tomorrow - it was 4 AM local time for him when someone in chat mentioned it to him and I think he didn't want to screw it up worse, haha.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I know what I'm buying when I pay off my credit card. XD This is awesome. I have no idea what I'm going to name them or what they're going to be, but this makes me ridiculously happy.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

This is exciting news! I don't have any pet names I want that are going to be clearing anytime this century, but I'll have to do some digging :D
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

Oh man...I thought was pretty set on pet concepts and such. Now FIVE more slots? :D Oh man...
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

You can redeem the plushies now. Woo! This is pretty exciting. I have some vague ideas, but nothing concrete yet.

The only problem is that apparently it messed up my awesome Foghawk code for my pets page. Haha.
Image Image
Foghawk
Human Avatar: 254768

Post by Foghawk »

It did. Fix here.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Oh, awesome! You are always the best.

I agonized for months before adopting Char. Now I have to do it five more times? This is the best problem to have on Subeta.
Image Image
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I think I still would have 2 pet slots unused if I re-activated a GA. And 3 unopened loyalty boxes. So I think I'm set for pet slots for a while.

I had no idea the gift cards were selling for that much and shamelessly traded RL money for fake money by buying a 500 CSC card. Good deal since it turns out I only had 7 million to my name.
Griffin
Human Avatar: 156329

Post by Griffin »

I guess I'm one of the few who shrugged at the news :p I already have four/five free spaces. Why yes, I do offer pet holding and name snagging services free of charge.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

Griffin, I totally just sent you a note on subeta because there's this one pet in the pound, and I'm stupid for looking through the pound before I can adopt any more pets...
Aqua

Post by Aqua »

What's the maximum number of slots? I have 4 donadak plushies that I guess I'll have to use, now. I don't think I've gotten any extra slots as of yet..
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

Aqua, you can get 25 now from buying slots, and then one once a year with your loyalty totem!