Glade Fester

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Glade Fester

Post by Silverevilchao »

Looks like I'm the only one posting new pets in this subforum, eh? ;) Anyway, while I love the texturing on the wings, I think they're too small relative to the body. Other than that, I like it...not my cup of tea, but it's good. :)
Aqua

Re: Glade Fester

Post by Aqua »

I'm not a fester fan, personally, but it looks nice. Feels a little overly green though - I kind of wish there were a warm deep brown somewhere make him a little less monochromatic (though now that I look at other glade pets, they only seem to use that light greyish brown).
Sunwolf
Human Avatar: 36334

Post by Sunwolf »

It's simply lovely! The shading on the face and smile makes it look a tad evil, but I've always thought of Festers that way. Reminds me of a Harpy nesting her egg.
My computer is connected to the internet and the internet contains everything in the whole wide world ever. I don't know about you but I sometimes find everything in the whole wide world ever a bit distracting.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

It reminds me a lot of the Glade Aerie. The facial expressions are different, but they're both raptors and both have the same tucked-up pose and tilt to the head.