Human avatars

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: Human avatars

Post by AngharadTy »

I really agree, Marah. You can get a decent effect playing with things like potted river grass, fishing river rock, the "deep sea" stuff, the two flying cars, snowfall, seashell memento.. a few of the plants on site even work behind "ground" layers and give more depth, but it's not perfect. The seashell memento takes up so much real estate on the HA, but we don't have many horizon-giving items!
Image Image
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Agreed.

They just revamped the Centaur and Centaurette Ground to take up the full width of the HA, maybe that will help. (Although frankly I think the old Centaurette Ground was prettier. The other items are an improvement, though.)
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

I just wanted to say I wish I discovered the Beast Enchanted Candlestick earlier. I only really noticed it during the last epidemic and I like it so much more as an occasional zombie coverup than the Petri Dish. Also, CW in the cash shop is so evil.

I know it's a bit much, but I don't care.
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

I'm not sure if anyone will be interested at all, but my cult is currently hosting a contest - You Be The Designer - where you look at working with a few items to create a 'line' of models. It's always a blast and this season has been opened up for all on Subeta to enjoy. c: I always tend to get much needed inspiration when I participate and it's fun to see how versatile you can be with items you might not initially consider, and create an overarching theme. We also have a few nice prizes on offer. If anyone is worried about not having certain items, I have all the signature items (and a lot more) in my wardrobe so anyone here is free to shoot me a comment and I'll see what I can do! Hopefully a few appetites are whetted!
Subeta: Thomas
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

Let's see if I can get some of you to post some avatars again.
I finally managed to get the wardrobe to work in chrome (so now I'm playing in two browsers because all my favourites and short cuts are stored in firefox...) and I also zapped myself in a deer again. Since I rather like that skin, I will be keeping it for awhile!

It's not a very great avatar, but I had fun making it.
Loving these backgrounds. Unfortunately the background layer cards are hard to restock.

TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I also love those backgrounds. But I de-zombified a while ago, so I can't get them. XD And I'll bite: I have a few new HAs since my last post.

ImageImageImage

And just today I got a new toy that works great with my current HA, no effort required:

Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I wish the wardrobe was working in FF :( I don't like Chrome and have no desire to use just to access the Wardrobe. So for now I'll just have my mechanic avatar running around.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Are these CW backgrounds, or new backgrounds coming from somewhere else? They're lovely!
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

That "new toy" is a CW called Singed Parchment. MapleRose is still taking orders on the next batch for anyone interested. And I'm totally not promoting that because I'm part of said batch. Nooo.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

TCStarwind, lovely avatars. Those are beautiful backgrounds.

Also the zombie underground is currently open for non zombies because of the cruise. so for all non zombies wanting to make some items at the alchemist: now is a good time!
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

New shorter thread is here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=12276