Wraith and Gold Grundo

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Gagarox

Wraith and Gold Grundo

Post by Gagarox »

Image Image
The wraith grundo is very nice. It doesn't look evil like all the the other wraiths but it still stands out. The gold grundo looks pretty nice too. Very trophy like. It looks like it would look good on somebodies shelf. Pretty good colors. And Clothing.
Image Image
I love the programmer outfit. And the mug goes good with the outfit.
niklnip

Re: Wraith and Gold Grundo

Post by niklnip »

They both seem generic to me today :\ I dunno.

Wraith: I love Wraith as a color in general, but the fact that the Grundo still seems just so happy makes him a little less awesomely terrifying. I do like the way the ear... Antennae things were done though.

Gold looks buttery, which seems to be a general norm for this color, save for a few special ones :U
ImageImage
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Wraith is pleasant - it doesn't look flat like a stencil as some Wraiths do, the swirls on the toes are nice.

Gold, a bit buttery again but pretty nicely shaded.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Silver Link

Post by Silver Link »

When I saw the clothing option on the left, I immediately thought of Dwight Schrute. I seriously hope that was their inspiration
Color Wheel

Post by Color Wheel »

Full sized: ImageImage

Wraith: I love the antennae and the swirly toes, and there's some subtle shading on this which is very nice. Some people might not like how simple it is, but I actually like it. The expression could be more fierce though - if the eyes were simply narrowed, it would give it a nice "I'm going to stab you while you're sleeping" smile.

tl;dr - Very nice, though the expression could be fiercer.

Gold: Looks buttery, which is the usual for this color. The shading's nice though, and it curves very nicely with the anatomy.

tl;dr - You can read that, you lazy people. :P

Also, I love The Office clothing. :D
Dying_Light07

Post by Dying_Light07 »

I really like the expression and the way the face looks on the Wraith! Being one of my favorite colors overall, it rarely disappoints.

Is it just me or have we been getting gold an awful lot over the past year or so?