Help us fill the pet db! (Last few pets needed, pg7!)

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Re: Help us fill the pet db! (Last few pets needed, pg7!)

Post by Nogitsune »

grizzegrijn wrote:Added the green one too :)

I found them by watching the pound chat, I added unclothed female pets from users who were advertising them. And the red one I owned myself.
Very cool! I've also been trying to help out at SunnyNeo's Rainbow Pool, which has helped a lot with finding female pet codes for here.

This is from a different thread, but in case you're interested, the following female images are needed:

Stealthy Korbat The correct female code is 9k5ozhs3.
Zombie Lenny The correct female code is df4k8stz.
Wraith Poogle The correct female code is t7khxgz8.
Last edited by Nogitsune on 13 Dec 2014 03:07 am, edited 5 times in total.
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
grizzegrijn

Post by grizzegrijn »

I'll look into them! Those will be more difficult to find though, since most are customized. Vandaguyres were easy since most people didn't bother to slap on cheap wearables on their side accounts :P
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Post by Nogitsune »

grizzegrijn wrote:I'll look into them! Those will be more difficult to find though, since most are customized. Vandaguyres were easy since most people didn't bother to slap on cheap wearables on their side accounts :P
Thanks! I know! Hopefully we'll be able to get them sooner or later!
grizzegrijn

Post by grizzegrijn »

Minnie_Muffin is a female mara xwee... but wearing a BG! Is there no way to get the code of the undressed pet?
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Post by Nogitsune »

grizzegrijn wrote:Minnie_Muffin is a female mara xwee... but wearing a BG! Is there no way to get the code of the undressed pet?
Maybe ask the owner politely? Or see if the same background alters the same bits of the code in a known pet?
grizzegrijn

Post by grizzegrijn »

I sent them a message with the url, asking if they could take of the BG for a sec and that it would be of huge help.

Let's hope they'll submit the image :D

Edit: Also contacted other owners for all female pets and the Eventide Usul above except for the desert skeith, pastel grarrl and eventide bori. Will check for the others again later.

Are there any other pets that need images? Female royalboys maybe? I added my female RB koi a few weeks ago but their image appears to be identical unfortunately (I wanted those lashes on my koi, lol)
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Post by Nogitsune »

grizzegrijn wrote:I sent them a message with the url, asking if they could take of the BG for a sec and that it would be of huge help.

Let's hope they'll submit the image :D

Edit: Also contacted other owners for all female pets and the Eventide Usul above except for the desert skeith, pastel grarrl and eventide bori. Will check for the others again later.

Are there any other pets that need images? Female royalboys maybe? I added my female RB koi a few weeks ago but their image appears to be identical unfortunately (I wanted those lashes on my koi, lol)
I think the ones I mentioned above, plus new ones (obviously), are the only ones left. I've also been checking at Sunny Neo's Rainbow Pool: http://www.sunnyneo.com/rainbowpool.php? in case any get added there as well. A way to check is to use the 'happy female' option for all pets of a particular colour. I think that most (or all) of the female royalboys and male royalgirls have been filled in.
grizzegrijn

Post by grizzegrijn »

At least 4 more have been added. The stealthy korbat was added unclothed but I asked their owner for the clothed code too :)

And yeah I looked at the female RBs yesterday and apparently the koi I added was the last one you needed.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Post by Nogitsune »

grizzegrijn wrote:At least 4 more have been added. The stealthy korbat was added unclothed but I asked their owner for the clothed code too :)

And yeah I looked at the female RBs yesterday and apparently the koi I added was the last one you needed.
Okay, thanks! Just as a note, you can only enter one code into the database, so be sure the code you have matches what the other images are (for instance, all the pant brushes with clothing are clothed and have only their original clothing). When you get the clothed code for Stealthy, send it to Jazzy, I think she's the only one that can fix that. If you want to share the other codes, the Sunnyneo folks have a guild called the Buzzing Bee you can join: http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=2672190 if you haven't already.
grizzegrijn

Post by grizzegrijn »

Yeah the korbats owner added the unclothed image themselves, I guess I wasn't completely clear when I asked them to take off the bg and extra customization. I'll contact Jazzy when I get the right code :)

I'll take a look at that guild! I'm not very much of a guild person but I do love helping out on fansites.

(and on another note, not sure where to post this - I was just looking at this page http://www.neocolours.me.uk/unreleased.php and saw the original mutant gelert isn't listed there. I don't know if it should be, or if it's listed elsewhere, but I have this image of the old mutant gelert: Image
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Post by Nogitsune »

grizzegrijn wrote:Yeah the korbats owner added the unclothed image themselves, I guess I wasn't completely clear when I asked them to take off the bg and extra customization. I'll contact Jazzy when I get the right code :)

I'll take a look at that guild! I'm not very much of a guild person but I do love helping out on fansites.

(and on another note, not sure where to post this - I was just looking at this page http://www.neocolours.me.uk/unreleased.php and saw the original mutant gelert isn't listed there. I don't know if it should be, or if it's listed elsewhere, but I have this image of the old mutant gelert: Image
Well, it's easy to see how the owner could mistake a request for the 'extra' stuff being taken off being mistaken for a request for no clothes. Well, the thing is that this site is not actually approved by Neopets, so you could get into trouble by mentioning it to people. Sunnyneo and Jellyneo, however, are approved and when they add the coded images to their databases, they can also be added here.
grizzegrijn

Post by grizzegrijn »

Oh I thought you were certified. Oh well, so far everyone has replied super nicely but I won't mention neocolours again, then.

On another note, the camo bruce is showing without a bow tie while there is a camo bruce bowtie in JN's items. Not sure if it's a mistake or not.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Post by Nogitsune »

grizzegrijn wrote:Oh I thought you were certified. Oh well, so far everyone has replied super nicely but I won't mention neocolours again, then.

On another note, the camo bruce is showing without a bow tie while there is a camo bruce bowtie in JN's items. Not sure if it's a mistake or not.
Probably someone entered a code without the bow tie. The code with a tie is kl3rs2tf. I filled in the database by using my female Bori on a side account as a base and choosing the species and colours on the Christmas Wish colour list. I'd then view the image or view image info for the code. If we can't get the codes any sooner, at least we can get them once a year from the Dream Pet give away as long as someone has a female pet and does not actually submit.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Post by Nogitsune »

Last edited by Nogitsune on 10 Jan 2015 11:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
grizzegrijn

Post by grizzegrijn »

I got myself a nice biscuit gnorbu and she's in the database now :D